Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Reading Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 31st August 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Surprised we've not seen Allan Campbell appear
  • Talal said:
    Christ, that is not a good goal. have to see it again but not sure Mannion is having a great 10 minutes
    Not sure what Mannion was supposed to do with that
    Save it, ideally. As I said, I needed to see again. It's not a howler but he's gone down very weirdly for a low shot, probably fooled a bit by the bobble. He's gone up before he's gone down and that's sent him down like an accordion
    Usually agree with your takes but this is incredibly harsh. No keeper at our level saves that.
  • Talal said:
    Talal said:
    Christ, that is not a good goal. have to see it again but not sure Mannion is having a great 10 minutes
    Save it, ideally. As I said, I needed to see again. It's not a howler but he's gone down very weirdly for a low shot, probably fooled a bit by the bobble. He's gone up before he's gone down and that's sent him down like an accordion
    Very good. He's not saving that
    Not like that he isn't
    🙄
  • Come on Charlton try and give the 3k Travelling Addicks something to cheer, they deserve at least that...
  • Any reason why Smith wasn’t booked for removing his shirt?
    He did get booked according to the BBC
  • Bromley 1-1
  • Clean sheets have been fine. But, just where are the goals coming from? Nought. May will be badly missed. Where is that out and out striker with aggression in the Box and a serious eye for a goal. Nought.
  • Shut it Brownie, we can all see what is happening

• Sponsored links:

He was
  • Laddick01 said:
    I'm going to say it. Ahadme could be a dud
    Bloody Ipswich rejects.
  • Our final ball has been so poor
  • Their CB is absolutely rapid
  • Savage has had a very good game
  • ro_addick said:
    Clean sheets have been fine. But, just where are the goals coming from? Nought. May will be badly missed. Where is that out and out striker with aggression in the Box and a serious eye for a goal. Nought.
    Scored four this season actually, rather than nought
  • Smith beaten to a ball in by Jones. Smith was the man who scored when Jones went walk about.
  • Frustrating as Reading had just started to tire when they scored...felt they were there for the taking at that point 
  • Why was Godden booked?
  • Our final ball has been so poor
    Has been for quite some time,not just today.
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:
    Why was Godden booked?
    Dont think he has?
  • getting rather worrying with the scoring rate of our strikers
  • Hope we don't have our Rotherham game called off... Feels like we need another game to put this to bed.
    Currently just 3 games left on next week.....including ours & Wrexham's.

Could be top 2 by 5pm next Saturday. 
  • At least millwall are having a stinker.
  • This is so poor
  • Talal said:
    Usually agree with your takes but this is incredibly harsh. No keeper at our level saves that.
    I'm not saying he should have. In real time it looked like he went down weirdly. Seeing it again I can see why, the bobble meant he was expecting something different to what he got and he was too high up to get down quickly enough. I think it's saveable but you'd need to be lucky guessing how the ball is going to come in so I'm not blaming him
  • Millwall 3-0.

Will we mirror them & let in a 3rd  😄
  • ross1 said:
    Why was Godden booked?
    Dont think he has?
    Above comment says he was
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!