Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlie Methven and Gavin Carter at Bromley Addicks

On Thursday 3 October.

Comments

• On Thursday 3 October.
    hope to make this, remind me of the address, please.
  • sam3110 said:
    Perfect, some on here will be glad they can get down and call CM a "Patronising C***" to his face ;⁠-⁠)
    He is.
  • Kap10 said:
    Kap10 said:
    On Thursday 3 October.
    Bromley 
    Can you be more specific. Googled it and got Bromley Kent, Bromley By Bow,  Bromley Kentucky, Bromley Alabama, Bromley Vermont
    Russell & Bromley. Henry conducts things in the back of a (over priced) shoe shop
  • The address is the Royal British Legion Club, 58 Queensway, (almost next to Morrisons), Petts Wood, BR5 1DH. Plenty of free parking, buses everywhere and 2 minutes walk from Petts Wood station.
  • Who's Gavin Carter  ?  Is he our new Goalkeeper  ? 😃
  • edited September 4
    Who's Gavin Carter  ?  Is he our new Goalkeeper  ? 😃
    If only there was some explanation of who Gavin Carter is and his relevance to this meeting.

Poor by Bromley Addicks and the OS not to make that clear to everyone.

Thankfully there is a long interview with him on the internet from the Community Trust

Gavin Carter: "it’s a long-term project" | CAS Trust
  • Sponsored links:

Really?? 

Here - Board of Directors appointments confirmed

Here - Join online fan meeting with club directors

Here - 42ish mins in 

And here without much football info - 

No, he's our new guaranteed 57 goal a season striker, signed to shut you up.
    If only there was some explanation of who Gavin Carter is and his relevance to this meeting.

Poor by Bromley Addicks and the OS not to make that clear to everyone.

Thankfully there is a long interview with him on the internet from the Community Trust

Gavin Carter: "it’s a long-term project" | CAS Trust
    The Supporters’ Trust :-)
  • Dean Kiely and, other commitments permitting, Steve Brown will be the guests at Bromley Addicks on 5 December Question is: who was the better goalkeeper?
    Question is: will Brownie still be talking come Christmas?

• IdleHans said:
    Dean Kiely and, other commitments permitting, Steve Brown will be the guests at Bromley Addicks on 5 December Question is: who was the better goalkeeper?
    Question is: will Brownie still be talking come Christmas?

Hope so.

He's been before and was an excelent guest.

Lots of insight and lots of inside stories.
  • Swisdom said:
    Kap10 said:
    On Thursday 3 October.
    My understanding is you just drive towards Bromley and suddenly there is a bright light (very similar to the one in Batman - but this one has a cardigan)

That will guide you in
    that made me chuckle
  • Swisdom said:
    Kap10 said:
    On Thursday 3 October.
    My understanding is you just drive towards Bromley and suddenly there is a bright light (very similar to the one in Batman - but this one has a cardigan)

That will guide you in
    Praise be to the cardigan
  • Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:
    Who's Gavin Carter  ?  Is he our new Goalkeeper  ? 😃
    No, he's our new guaranteed 57 goal a season striker, signed to shut you up.
    Only one? What happens if he gets injured or suspended?
  • Dean Kiely and, other commitments permitting, Steve Brown will be the guests at Bromley Addicks on 5 December Question is: who was the better goalkeeper?

Dean Kiely? 🤢🤮🤢🤮

Dean Kiely? 🤢🤮🤢🤮

Always weird seeing Kiely or Konchesky with hair.
  • In an alternate universe, Would have loved to have had Deano, as our goalkeeping coach, after he had finished playing.
    Great guests, sadly early December date last time Steve Brown was there had 7 attendees, (2-3 years ago). These guests deserve a bigger audience. Suggest- pull out all the stops to advertise it to Addicks or consider a new date.
  • It was actually 15 people, which is still very low for us.

The poor turnout was, in part, because lockdown had just finished and some people were still reluctant to go out.

It was actually one of our best meetings ever IMHO as Browny sat in a circle and we all had a chat.

We have a meeting on or around 5 December every year, for obvious reasons, and attendances are similar to other dates.
     Sounds like a lodge meeting!
  • It was actually 15 people, which is still very low for us.

The poor turnout was, in part, because lockdown had just finished and some people were still reluctant to go out.

It was actually one of our best meetings ever IMHO as Browny sat in a circle and we all had a chat.

We have a meeting on or around 5 December every year, for obvious reasons, and attendances are similar to other dates.
     Sounds like a lotdge meeting!
    If you say so, i've never been to one of them!