Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlie Methven and Gavin Carter at Bromley Addicks

1111213141517»

Comments

• I also got the impression that a longer lease would also be desirable to them as it would offer security, as would a purchase.
    It would be very surprising if they didn't want to extend the lease, because if they do manage to get up a division it will become a bigger and bigger issue.
    Charlton being in a higher division would surely move Douchebag's price to an even more ludicrous level?  Timing the acquisition from that mad old bastard could be critical 
  • Billy_Mix said:
    I also got the impression that a longer lease would also be desirable to them as it would offer security, as would a purchase.
    It would be very surprising if they didn't want to extend the lease, because if they do manage to get up a division it will become a bigger and bigger issue.
    Charlton being in a higher division would surely move Douchebag's price to an even more ludicrous level?  Timing the acquisition from that mad old bastard could be critical 
    Wasn’t we in The Championship anyway when he can up with the ridiculous figure of £50m? 
  • Billy_Mix said:
    I also got the impression that a longer lease would also be desirable to them as it would offer security, as would a purchase.
    The price becomes slightly less important in the Championship though. If we can become an established Championship team then we can be sold for much more and we become a more attractive proposition for potential buyers