Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Mannion Signs on 3 year contract

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 10
    There seem to be some random facts about his height on various sites. I'd say he is six four or five from the game at the Valley.
    Is that his measurement from when he was sitting down on the bench?  If so, he must be about 9ft when standing up. 😉
  • Options
    edited June 10
    Crispy said:
    Roll on 12 months & the thread will be about looking for a'new no 1 & should we release Mannion or loan him out....😀.
    If only there was an option to mute comments of posters on here like Twitter… 
    Golfie has a knack of coming out with some gems sometimes...🙄 
  • Options
    I need to know has Fanny got the tingle about this, before I get too carried away...🙄
    Err, reading this announcement earlier, there was a frisson of excitement ...but just for an instant. 

To call it a positive tingle though....think I'll reserve judgement that until I see Will in the flesh B)

At my advanced age, one has to use such precious feelings sparingly ( as the late Queen probably told Phil !)  
  • Options
    Crispy said:
    Roll on 12 months & the thread will be about looking for a'new no 1 & should we release Mannion or loan him out....😀.
    TBF recent history says this is quite likely
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Crispy said:
    Wollacott - Signs a 3 year contract - Leaves a year in to it

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Crispy said:

Summer 2021 - Craig MacGillivray joins on a 2 year deal and leaves after 18 months
    Summer 2022 - Jojo Wollacott joins on a 3 year deal and leaves after 1 year
    March 2023 - Ashley Maynard-Brewer signs a 3 year contract, and seems unwanted after 1 year
    Summer 2023 - Harry Isted joins on a 2 year deal, and seems unwanted after 1 year

Golfie's cynicism in this case is well founded...
  • Options
    Despite evidence to the contrary, I still have belief in AMB and hope he will be loaned out for a season to a League 2 club where he can gain confidence behind a half decent defence.  at the end of that hopefully he will have proven his ability and developed.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Crispy said:

Summer 2021 - Craig MacGillivray joins on a 2 year deal and leaves after 18 months
    Summer 2022 - Jojo Wollacott joins on a 3 year deal and leaves after 1 year
    March 2023 - Ashley Maynard-Brewer signs a 3 year contract, and seems unwanted after 1 year
    Summer 2023 - Harry Isted joins on a 2 year deal, and seems unwanted after 1 year

Golfie's cynicism in this case is well founded...
    Autumn 2006 - Golfie joins the forum and seems unwanted after a year  ;)