Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Wycombe Wanderers Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th April 2024 : KO 12.30

Comments

• Options
    Really poor half from our lot. Small and Dobson the best two players. Anderson is so over rated and gives the ball away so much,should go out on loan next season and try ro improve his overall game. Thomas poor , and Ness seems out of sorts. Need to make a minimum of 3 changes at half time.
  • Options
    Aneke for Anderson, Coventry for Bakinson, REG for Thomas. 
  • Options
    edited April 27
    Curbs is right, we need to give Chuks 45 minutes, not the usual last 10 minutes, we need to at least try and change things around, last thing we all need is another 45 minutes of crap to finish the season...
  • Options
    Can we sign their back 4 for next season!!
  • Options
    I hope Anderson and Thomas don't come out for the second half, the ball boys have more accurate passes than them.
  • Options
    That tackle from Thomas looks worse and worse the more you see it. Just really terrible defending and totally brainless. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    If we're expecting Anderson to play a serious part in our midfield next season then we will not achieve anything 
    This. Im sorry but I just dont think hes good enough at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leave it out Brownie, that should have been a pen for that elbow on Kanu...
  • Options
    edited April 27
    If Maguire isn't penalised for a two handed shove in the back in the Coventry game, it's not surprising that Kanu didn't get a pen.
  • Options
    It says 15:00 kick-off on my ticket. Have I missed anything?
  • Options
    Grim first half, but not a surprise really.

Wycombe are ordinary, but well organised and solid at the back.
  • Options
    Thomas backing out of a free header just about sums up the aggressiveness of our CBs.
  • Options
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

Full-Time whistle is sounded by the referee to bring an end to a truly terrible season of Footba- Wait what do you mean we've another half to play?
    I don't even have the energy to find my yellow card jpeg.
  • Options
    Fiorini, Campbell and LuaLua all coming on apparently.

Kanu, Thomas and Anderson off?

Could go 433 then, with Bakinson and Dobson behind Fiorini in a midfield 3
  • Options
    Freddie Potts was the Wycombe poty. What you'd hope for from a loan signing.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Fiorini, Campbell and LuaLua all coming on apparently.

Kanu, Thomas and Anderson off?

Could go 433 then, with Bakinson and Dobson behind Fiorini in a midfield 3
    Only 3 subs? I'd have made 5.
  • Options
    Our keepers, no matter who they are, never look like saving a penalty.
    He moved so early and made it easy for the Wycombe player
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think Nathan's played a blinder here, a masterstroke of man-management.

"What the **** are you on about you blind imbecile?!" I hear you scream.

Well, Jonesy is ensuring that those players still with us come August aren't weighed down by the pressure of trying to keep our Huddersfield-esque unbeaten run going. They'll be able to start next season starting again from scratch and we can get off to a flyer.

That's the only reason I can think of for such a lifeless, inept performance in the first half.
  • Options
    Could be something to tell your Grandchildren about this coming half...

Fiorini, Campbell and LuaLua have all been called in from their half-time warm-up and grabbed their shirts from the dugout so a triple change may be in the offing

⏱ HT 🪑 #chairboys 1-0 #cafc ⚪️

— Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) April 27, 2024
  • Options
    Taken May off but left Kanu on? DK has been bullied off the ball constantly 
  • Options
    LuaLua Campbell and Fiorini coming on
  • Options
    My first game for 2 years and can’t see myself going for another 2 years after this. My god, we are dogshit. 
  • Options
    Wait... May's off? - Wowsers
  • Options
    Cracking game, come on you reds 
  • Options
    Ness Anderson and May subbed off.
  • Options
    May subbed rather than Kanu is interesting 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!