Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Wycombe Wanderers Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th April 2024 : KO 12.30

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    The least convincing unbeaten run in history comes to an end. 

Hopefully that performance dispels any lingering illusions that this squad is anywhere near what is required to get out of this division next season. 
  • Options
    Mainly embarrassing.
  • Options
    Post-match thread should be a riot ...
  • Options
    Crap performance. Crap game.  Crap ref.
    What more could you want 😌
  • Options
    Goodbye to one of the greatest unbeaten runs in the history of football. 
  • Options
    Just awful.
  • Options
    Lincoln 0-1 Portsmouth... Ends the PO hopes for the former
    Lincoln missed a pen at 53 mins which would have put them in the lead. Really disappointed for them their form from transfer window has been 1st class
  • Options
    Meh somes up the game and season. 
  • Options
    Lincoln missed a pen at 53 mins which would have put them in the lead. Really disappointed for them their form from transfer window has been 1st class
    Yeah could be a team to watch out for next season
  • Options
    edited April 27
    Heard Colby Bishop put in his transfer request when he got subbed off on 66 minutes. Inept management from Mousinho if you ask me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Beers for Scotty, Brownie and Curbs from the German Addicks:

"Spezial Hell"

Sounds perfect for this club.
  • Options
    Absolutely awful. Terrible season. Terrible players. 

Thank fcuk I don't have to endure watching that utter bullshit for another few months at least.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Commentators talking about this game can help you see who's up for it next season:

Isted, NO
    Ness, NO
    Hector, NO
    Thomas, NO
    Bakinson, NO
    Dobson, OFF ANYWAY
    Anderson, SQUAD PLAYER ONLY
    Ramsay, MAYBE
    Small, POSSIBLY
    May, YES
    Kanu, YES
    Aneke, SQUAD PLAYER ONLY 
    Campbell, NO
    LuaLua, NO
    Fiorini, NO

Borrowed for Twitter 
  • Options
    Last minute consolation for Blackpool means we climb back up to 16th
  • Options
    Completely missed it was getting ready to watch stream at 3pm, sounds like I got lucky.
  • Options
    edited April 27
    Can't believe the Aneke unbeaten run comes to an end 
  • Options
    Yeah could be a team to watch out for next season
    Great defensive record for 2 seasons running plus added goals from transfer window this season. IF they can keep the team together must be in with a good chance
  • Options
    edited April 27
    Nug said:
    Completely missed it was getting ready to watch stream at 3pm, sounds like I got lucky.
    Consider it a bullet dodged.

• Options
    Nug said:
    I'm jealous!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ultimately the result of the season is the same whether we finish 16th or lost in a playoff final.

But my god do we need a big summer. Absolutely critical that we get it right.
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Hopefully you hadn't already paid for it
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!