Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Wycombe Wanderers Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th April 2024 : KO 12.30

Comments

• Options
    If May isn't injured I imagine he is going to be pretty pissed off at being subbed.
  • Options
    Christ, Thomas is having an absolute Grade A+ Shocker. 
  • Options
    NJ is testing Alfie Mays loyalty to the nth degree. I'm very very disappointed he's been taken off. If I was Alfie and I didn't get the Golden Boot my transfer request would be on the desk tonight. Stupid NJ think what it means to Alfie
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Fantastic double save according to Terry... 
    I won't miss his shit commentary next season. 
  • Options
    edited April 27
    Lualua  :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Lualua loses the ball, Wycombe come forward and Isted parries. Defence looking really quite ropey.
  • Options
    NJ is testing Alfie Mays loyalty to the nth degree. I'm very very disappointed he's been taken off. If I was Alfie and I didn't get the Golden Boot my transfer request would be on the desk tonight. Stupid NJ think what it means to Alfie
    Bit overdramatic at being subbed, if that were a players attitude to that sort of decision, I wouldnt want them around anyway.
  • Options
    Fuck off Terrell bloody hell. Looks like he's already on the beach
  • Options
    Wycombe down our left bu the cross is overhit and out for our throw.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Fantastic double save according to Terry... 
    Save the first shot properly and he doesn't need to make the second.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this real?
  • Options
    Thomas going from bad to worse. Comical.
  • Options
    The half time rocket and changes are working well so far. We're even worse.
  • Options
    Putting in a transfer request if you don't win the golden boot? Of course this is a comment from the person constantly telling us that we should have re-signed Lyle Taylor
  • Options
    Not seen LuaLua do a single thing of note in a Charlton shirt 
  • Options
    Thomas' passing is so bad I'm  past angry & now feeling sorry for him
  • Options
    Campbell to Ramsey, who's tackled but the ball's somehow out for their throw.
  • Options
    Not seen LuaLua do a single thing of note in a Charlton shirt 
    Wonder if thats why he and Fiorini have been subbed on
  • Options
    Dobbo down the left to Kanu into the box, but he's squeezed off the ball by 2 defenders.
  • Options
    Let's face it penalties don't exist for us do they
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 27
    Evidently, Kazenga LuaLua translates into I am useless in Congolese
  • Options
    Has Fiorini touched the ball?
  • Options
    Bit overdramatic at being subbed, if that were a players attitude to that sort of decision, I wouldnt want them around anyway.
    Bishop gets 2 or 3 , ok unlikely but football anything could happen and NJ has taken a career highlight away from Alfie.
    Ridiculous inept decision. Take Kanu off instead
    Team comes before the Individual
  • Options
    THomas goes on a run forward through midfield but we lose possesion on the edge of their area.
  • Options
    Kanu's hit the floor more times than a single aunt at a wedding today
  • Options
    Jones putting Kanu up top on his own to hold the ball up is absolutely brainless 
  • Options
    Wycombe make 3 subs.
  • Options
    Need Chuks on, their CB’s are having it far too easy 
  • Options
    Let's face it penalties don't exist for us do they
    FA Cup next season, no replays ...

Game level after extra time ...

Charlton lose 3-0 on penalties as the ref refuses to let us have one.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!