Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Wycombe Wanderers Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 27th April 2024 : KO 12.30

Comments

• Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    We have to stop needling a minimum of 2 goals to even stand a chance of winning. 
    With the group of centre-backs we have currently, that's not really an option.
  • Options
    Bakinson, Anderson, all 3 CB's all looking poor so far. Kanu not much better but for different reasons as he's being bullied out there
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Ness just ain't at the races today...
    Who is?

This is awful.

May & Kanu maybe with a bit more support...second half shake up required me thinks
  • Options
    Ramsay up the right to Dobbo, sliding challenge from the defender concedes a throw by the corner flag. Nothing much comes of it though.
  • Options
    Wycombe down our left, cross into the box, but Isted scurries across to claim.
  • Options
    Our passing is all over the place. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Our passing is all over the place. 
    I know, its pretty good for once isnt it
  • Options
    Third tier guff
  • Options
    Now Wycombe down our right, but the control goes awry and it's our goal kick
  • Options
    Fleetwood 2-0 Burton, the latter are deep in League Two trouble if Cheltenham score
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    zero shots on target !!!!
  • Options
    Very poor so far.
  • Options
    edited April 27
    We have a throw in by Wycombe’s left corner flag. Three touches later Hector is pinging it over Small’s head and it’s out for a Wycombe throw on the opposite side. A microcosm of casual shiteness that sums us up. 

We’re just bad. 
  • Options
    Ness sends it forward, the keeper has to rush out to clear for a throw. Taken quickly comes across to Kanu, across to Anderson whose shot is blocked on the edge of the area.
  • Options
    Wycombe get the ball in our net, but the ref has already blown for a foul on Isted as he jumped for the ball
  • Options
    Wycombe player down clutching his head midway in their half, play stopped while the physio has a looked.
  • Options
    Exeter 0-2 Oxford, the latter are doing their job to get that last Play-Off spot, but wont matter if Lincoln can get a goal
  • Options
    That exchange there with the quick May throw, Kanu laying off to Anderson for a shot, I didn't get excited about it because I just know the shot wasn't going to test the keeper, and it got blocked anyway. 

We're so lacklustre
  • Options
    Drop ball in their half, sent long and Thomas clears away.
  • Options
    Bakinson does well to win the ball in our half, comes forward but somehow runs into trouble.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bakinson forward to Dobbo, he's brought down midway in our half, and the ref gives us a free kick to ironic cheers from the Charlton fans.
  • Options
    That wasn't even a foul on Dobson, ref only gave it because he's given us sod all, all game
  • Options
    Dobbo takes, Ness flicks on but it's out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Please. Make this end.
  • Options
    This is just stickin' two fingers up to the travelling 1800+ Addicks...embarrassing doesn't cover it...
  • Options
    Jones deserves manager of the year award for getting this lot to go 14 unbeaten.

We are really bad atm.
  • Options
    As said above, obviously our defence is shit but our midfield (apart from Dobson) is not competing
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    I'm not going to miss watching this shite 

Don’t hold your breath that you won’t be subjected to more of this bollocks next season. 
  • Options
    We're passing it about the defence, always worries me.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!