Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jones' press conference

Comments

• Not a press conference, apologies, but stumbled across this clip of NJ's playing days at Yeovil. Checkout the stepover!  :D

Showboat! Nathan Jones' hilarious stepover - 2006/07 (youtube.com)

Fair to see I don't want NJ coaching any tekkers based on what I've just witnessed.  :p
  • Not a press conference, apologies, but stumbled across this clip of NJ's playing days at Yeovil. Checkout the stepover!  :D

Showboat! Nathan Jones' hilarious stepover - 2006/07 (youtube.com)

Fair to see I don't want NJ coaching any tekkers based on what I've just witnessed.  :p

Good to know Nathan Jones could step in to cover the Left wing back role 👏🏼😃
  • Great skills there by Nathan Jones.
    I'll be honest and say I didn't even know he played professional football.
  • Great skills there by Nathan Jones.
    I'll be honest and say I didn't even know he played professional football.

• Sponsored links:

• clive said:
    You have to admit he says all the right things. Such a positive outlook which does spread. 
  • Sadly what we feared/expected 'Josh] is the only one, really, who’s a little bit more mid-term. He has a positive mindset. He has a desire to get back very quickly and, god willing, he will do that.”
  • Is it just me or does NJ come across as a bit prickly towards the interviewer, Greg isn't it? 

I think I've noticed it within the last couple of interviews he's done with NJ. 
  • edited August 29
    ozaddick said:
    Is it just me or does NJ come across as a bit prickly towards the interviewer, Greg isn't it? 

He's just being Welsh n all that.
  • ozaddick said:
    Is it just me or does NJ come across as a bit prickly towards the interviewer, Greg isn't it? 

https://x.com/cafcofficial/status/1829924483227931000?s=46
  • Not a happy man in the interview at all.
    To be fair to Jones he did give fair warning a minute into it. 
    he’s an emotional man .  This team will have to play very well to win - that’s not his fault , it’s a just that we don’t have that bit of magic to win games and play badly . 
  • Sponsored links:

• Wow. He’s not a happy bunny is he. Glad we have manager that can be that honest and not bullshit. The fans know what happened today and it seems the Manager knows too. I suspect Monday will be interesting at Sparrows. Difficult game to bounce back in and I’d expect a couple of changes and a reaction. Still think NJ has made a rod for his own back setting us up in what’s actually a negative way. Need to see something different now.
  • We needed a reality check, and I'm pleased it's happened early. We won 3 games on the back of very unconvincing performances and got carried away.
    We haven't yet scored in the first half and we create little.
    I'm hoping that a returning Leaburn and Campbell will make a big difference 
  • Wonder what that’s all about?
  • edited August 31
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Wonder what that’s all about?
    I doubt it’s anything more than a couple not being at the races, including Berry who NJ himself admitted that he was feeling under the weather coming into the afternoon.

He’s clearly not happy with a couple but he isn’t going to publicly throw anyone under the bus.
  • We needed a reality check, and I'm pleased it's happened early. We won 3 games on the back of very unconvincing performances and got carried away.
    We haven't yet scored in the first half and we create little.
    I'm hoping that a returning Leaburn and Campbell will make a big difference 
    With the exception of last weekend.
    Oh yeh 🤣
  • edited August 31
    ozaddick said:

It's Terry and no, I don't see that.

They are all fairly safe "in-house" questions and Terry would have been briefed on what to and not ask.
    Ok thanks mate. I think on reflection it was the milk the crowd comment by Terry that might have irked him a little. Watching his Interview today, he's incredibly passionate. 
  • I’ve watched that interview back twice and I’m starting to lean towards concern for his mental state of mind eather than the passion perspective that I originally focused on.

Looks a bit off to me - something not quite right.