Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone dealt with Red Robins Retro?

Comments

• edited September 9
    Number . . . Sold 

• edited September 9
    Just signed you up for double glazing calls, every energy company to call you and some of those helpful non fault accident people.
  • @jbaker I'd delete that number off here if I were you.
  • cfgs said:
    Just signed you up for double glazing calls, every energy company to call you and some of those helpful non fault accident people.
    No dramas mate. All good 
  • I've got one of the Adidas white shirts that was produced, not worn, in bag, so happy to shirt it for £25 + postage, anyone interested drop me a DM 
  • Rothko said:
    I've got one of the Adidas white shirts that was produced, not worn, in bag, so happy to shirt it for £25 + postage, anyone interested drop me a DM 
    Have done.
  • My red Mesh one I ordered arrived yesterday
  • I think the Fads logo will struggle after a few washes, but I don't think the rest will 
    Glad you're happy, the supply is a worry.
    They possibly do not know the demand for retro tops. Otherwise they may up their game.
    I mean, they are making counterfeit goods, they must know there's a demand or they wouldn't have bothered in the first place ! 
  • I've seen the Woolwich one being worn around the ground by a few people, very bright and shiny !.
  • shine166 said:
    I think the Fads logo will struggle after a few washes, but I don't think the rest will 
    They possibly do not know the demand for retro tops. Otherwise they may up their game.
    I mean, they are making counterfeit goods, they must know there's a demand or they wouldn't have bothered in the first place ! 
    Yes, but of how many and which to produce.

• Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    I think the Fads logo will struggle after a few washes, but I don't think the rest will 

Nobody knows that until they are ordered and these are obviously made in batches to order, hence the turn around time.
  • shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Nobody knows that until they are ordered and these are obviously made in batches to order, hence the turn around time.
    Okay, I agree with you.
  • edited September 9
    shine166 said:
    Righto, I have bitten.

How many snide palace shirts would you expect in Brazil?
  • edited September 9
    shine166 said:
    Righto, I have bitten.

No idea, but if you make a website offering them for sale you might find out :).

• shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Righto, I have bitten.

No idea, but if you make a website offering them for sale you might find out :).

Depends on the demand eh?
  • shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Righto, I have bitten.

Depends on the demand eh?
    Exactly 💪 
  • Bukta seem to have teamed up with TOFFS and are concentrating on replicating vintage shirts these days. TOFFS have already launched a few and I’ve dropped them a note to see if they take requests and can do our one. Will let you know if they respond.

As well as (other clubs) shirts, there’s also some smart tees, polo shirts & tracksuit tops already. 

https://www.toffs.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?p=2&q=Bukta
  • Nice them, although personally I'd avoid anything where the club loses out. I've got absolutely zero issue with people buying moody England shirts though. 
  • TelMc32 said:
    Bukta seem to have teamed up with TOFFS and are concentrating on replicating vintage shirts these days. TOFFS have already launched a few and I’ve dropped them a note to see if they take requests and can do our one. Will let you know if they respond.

As well as (other clubs) shirts, there’s also some smart tees, polo shirts & tracksuit tops already. 

Toffs have been doing stuff for donkeys. I had that FA Cup Final shirt abt 25yrs ago. Loved it! Might even have got it from the club shop, but really can't remember.
  • shine166 said:
    I've seen the Woolwich one being worn around the ground by a few people, very bright and shiny !.
    The Adidas one I bought is way too shiny. I might just give it to my girls. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    shine166 said:
    I've seen the Woolwich one being worn around the ground by a few people, very bright and shiny !.
    Red one ? Yeah they are bordering on fluorescent.
  • shine166 said:
    Uboat said:
    shine166 said:
    Red one ? Yeah they are bordering on fluorescent.
    No, it’s blue, but it really sparkles!

• So this is the one I’ve got and happy to sell, it’s a XL, unworn, £25, ping me on DM if you want to buy
  • Rothko said:

So this is the one I’ve got and happy to sell, it’s a XL, unworn, £25, ping me on DM if you want to buy
    Messaged you, mate.
  • TelMc32 said:
    Bukta seem to have teamed up with TOFFS and are concentrating on replicating vintage shirts these days. TOFFS have already launched a few and I’ve dropped them a note to see if they take requests and can do our one. Will let you know if they respond.

They’ve asked for a picture to see if they can do it and I’ve sent them the one @guinnessaddick put up earlier in the thread. Will update when they say if they can do it. 
  • Sadly, the lady from TOFFS has said no 🥺

• TelMc32 said:
    Sadly, the lady from TOFFS has said no 🥺

Seems an odd decision not to make it, as they seem to be doing similar ones in different colours, other than the stripes on the collar & cuffs. I’m sure the season prior to this shirt, it was plain white on the collar & cuffs.

• I’ve asked a follow up question @guinnessaddick to see if this is a licensing or club trademark/permission issue. I’ll see what she says. 
  • Sounds like it actually is the collar & cuffs that are the problem here.  @DaveMehmet …I’m sure you know all about collar & cuff issues and can appreciate this 🤷🏻‍♂️😉

• TelMc32 said:
    Sounds like it actually is the collar & cuffs that are the problem here.  @DaveMehmet …I’m sure you know all about collar & cuff issues and can appreciate this 🤷🏻‍♂️😉

It’s collar,  no cuffs these days.

So they could make the previous seasons shirt, as it had plain white c&c.