Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone dealt with Red Robins Retro?

They've been on twitter doing remakes of retro Charlton shirts every couple of months it seems. Quality of the product looks good from reviews on twitter...

Anyone who's ordered from them in the past, what was your experience like and what are their shirts like? They say true to size on their website but the shirts seem to be on the big side if the size guide is anything to go by...

Comments

• Options
    ha, I've already ordered by White Adidas shirt, so buyer beware, but reviews have been good think @Elthamaddick brought one from there? 

• Options
    They've been excellent. I have 2 now. Well worth it in my opinion
  • Options
    They've been on twitter doing remakes of retro Charlton shirts every couple of months it seems. Quality of the product looks good from reviews on twitter...

Anyone who's ordered from them in the past, what was your experience like and what are their shirts like? They say true to size on their website but the shirts seem to be on the big side if the size guide is anything to go by...
    Shirts are big - definitely size downwards.

Really good quality and service good in terms of communication. Ordered twice
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited January 12
    I have bought from there. Sizes and quality are fine. Large is large, I wouldn’t say on the big side,  useful after Christmas. 
  • Options
    My mate got a red Woolwich shirt - quality very good - I have just ordered white Woolwich shirt 
  • Options
    Ordered both the tops that arrived just before Xmas. Feel wise is decent quality, it is a bit on the big size, ordered one M and one L and the L will have to go on top of a jumper. Can't really fault the product other than the stitching on the badge which has joined up letters which is only obvious if you're closeby but feels cheap. Therefore charging £50+ is a bit steep imo, wouldve thought £30-40 feels more reasonable but appreciate the effort going into getting them made. 

Will maybe treat myself to the odd one if its a kit I don't have/really want but wont be buying everytime. 
  • Options
    Yeah got a couple they're very good. My only gripe is that the stomach sponsors logo is printed on rather than the sort of soft touch felt it should be/was. Although I knew that before ordering 
  • Options
    I've got a couple.  Decent quality (imho).  I think the sizing is a bit generous.  If I buy again (which I probably will for the right shirt) I'll try a size down
  • Options
    Have ordered the white one. Waiting for them to do the yellow admiral shirt 🤞
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm built like a fridge/freezer so the sizing has been fine for me.
  • Options
    My mate got a red Woolwich shirt - quality very good - I have just ordered white Woolwich shirt 
    Just looked. I can only see white Adidas available. Am I missing something? 
  • Options
    He does them in batches. 2 shirts at a time
  • Options
    They sold out the red a little while back 
  • Options
    Yeah got the blue woolwich it’s class only problem I’m a medium and got a large to be safe but shouldn’t off. Least will allow for the extra watery pints at the valley to be consumed generously I guess
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    ha, I've already ordered by White Adidas shirt, so buyer beware, but reviews have been good think @Elthamaddick brought one from there? 

Yep I've got the red adidas one, really good quality and service - kept me up to date on when it would be delivered etc.

I think the sizing is pretty spot on personally.

would definitely recommend
  • Options
    Would love a red Bukta shirt.
  • Options

I have emailed them with following suggestions for future :- 

Home Adidas - sponsor FADS
    Away Adidas - yellow - sponsor FADS
    Away Adidas - yellow with blue pinstripes - sponsor FADS
    Home Osca- sponsor Woolwich (on a white panel)
    Away Osca - blue - sponsor Woolwich (on a white panel)
    Away Adidas - blue - 1987 play off final win - sponsor Woolwich
    Away Admiral - blue with snazzy black diagonal stripes - sponsor Woolwich

I kinda giving you all an idea of my age range here I think !!!
  • Options
    I reckon an Admiral one is on the cards soon
  • Options
    Thanks all, appreciate the responses
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would love a red Bukta shirt.
    I can’t love that Bukta kit, just never liked it - I know I’m in the minority !!!
  • Options
    The red one from  1989-1991 ideally. My first shirt. 
  • Options
    The blue and black striped Woolwich isn't great.
  • Options
    I was thinking the yellow away one - reminds me of Arsenal away at Highbury with Morts
  • Options
    I was thinking the yellow away one - reminds me of Arsenal away at Highbury with Morts
    That's a lovely shirt to be fair. And a great game !
  • Options
    Pricey but they are genuine sellers
  • Options
    That's a lovely shirt to be fair. And a great game !
    Cracking night that was - Steve McKenzie goal was a cracker - went past Tony Adams like a knife through butter - Charlton support that night was immense - Arsenal had to open more pens there were so many of us 
    I think that was a few days before the council announced that we allow back at the Valley at Woolwich Town Hall, there was a good feel factor that night.
  • Options
    Got the blue admiral one before Christmas and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. I’m somewhere between medium and large, so got a large just in case. It’s not too loose thankfully! I luckily bagged the white adidas yesterday, I don’t think there was ever an official replica either. Hoping they do the 85/86 osca one at some point and tbh, I think it’s great someone’s doing old school cafc replicas.
  • Options
    Any idea how long delivery took when you guys ordered?