Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone dealt with Red Robins Retro?

124»

Comments

• Options
    follett said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Just remembered, ordered the blue woolwich shirt about a month ago and not heard so much as a peep from them. Did anyone else order?
    Didn't get the blue one but ordered one a few months ago. From memory, it took a fair while to come and they actually closed their twitter DMs so I couldn't get in touch. The shirt itself was really cool but unfortunately some of the seams broke on the first wear which has put me off buying anymore as it is a great idea. 
    I ordered the White One. Didn't turn up and have been having a nightmare getting a refund. Finally got them to acknowledge it was lost and offer a refund a couple of weeks ago. Now no sign of the refund and the response to Twitter DMs has dried up. Really wish they accepted PayPal as the dispute would be far easier to deal with.
    They seem like an unreliable outfit, best avoided.

In the long term hopefully we can sell retros in the Club Shop, when available before they have proved popular.
  • Options
    edited March 8
    Sound a poor outfit for the club and particularly the Trust to have buddied up with.  Lack of any service and I assume using manufacturers logos and trademarks without authority.
  • Options
    Sound a poor outfit for the club and particularly the Trust to have buddied up with.  Lack of any service and I assume using manufacturers logos and trademarks without authority.
    Not sure the club have buddied up with them
  • Options
    follett said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Just remembered, ordered the blue woolwich shirt about a month ago and not heard so much as a peep from them. Did anyone else order?
    Didn't get the blue one but ordered one a few months ago. From memory, it took a fair while to come and they actually closed their twitter DMs so I couldn't get in touch. The shirt itself was really cool but unfortunately some of the seams broke on the first wear which has put me off buying anymore as it is a great idea. 
    I ordered the White One. Didn't turn up and have been having a nightmare getting a refund. Finally got them to acknowledge it was lost and offer a refund a couple of weeks ago. Now no sign of the refund and the response to Twitter DMs has dried up. Really wish they accepted PayPal as the dispute would be far easier to deal with.
    If you’ve got something confirming a refund from them, and haven’t got it, put it into dispute with your bank/credit card provider, they’ll settle in your favour
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    Not sure the club have buddied up with them
    They haven’t but the Supporters Trust have 
  • Options
    Ordered white/purple/green shirt which arrived this week, within timeframe and is a great replica. 
  • Options
    Been keen to order one of these but wondered how they measure up compared to the Castore kits. In most clothing I am a XXL but the Castore shirts I need a 3XL. If anyone is able to clarify the fits that would be great.
  • Options
    edited March 8
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    follett said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    If you’ve got something confirming a refund from them, and haven’t got it, put it into dispute with your bank/credit card provider, they’ll settle in your favour
    Finally sent the refund yesterday evening.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    follett said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Finally sent the refund yesterday evening.
    Nice one, don't order from them again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £58 for the yellow FADS shirt
  • Options
    With the refund issues I don't get the impression there's anything sinister going on, I just think whoever is behind the operation has bitten off more than they could chew and underestimated demand. 

I never trust any slightly sketchy site that doesn't let you pay through PayPal.