Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH PREVIEW: Port Vale vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 6th January 2024 - 3pm Kick-Off

124»

Comments

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    Can we expect the new signings to be in the squad today?
    Right I’m off to the match hopefully for a point or three COYR’s.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    If you’re on your way up and changing train at Stoke onto Longport and have 15 mins or more to spare, just outside the main entrance to the station is a little outlet of the local Titanic Brewery (called bod Stoke on Google maps) that’s very nice.

It has a “no football fans” sign in the window but I’m currently enjoying a very nice pint of local ale, they’ve obviously heard that Charlton no longer really counts as football!

They do a very nice plum porter too 
  • Options
    Look on the bright side Addicks.

We could of had a nice plum home FA Cup tie against Sheffield Utd today instead.  Unfortunately this sack of shit couldn't be bothered and I expect that to be the case today as well.
  • Options
    MrBurns said:
    se9addick said:
    If you’re on your way up and changing train at Stoke onto Longport and have 15 mins or more to spare, just outside the main entrance to the station is a little outlet of the local Titanic Brewery (called bod Stoke on Google maps) that’s very nice.

It has a “no football fans” sign in the window but I’m currently enjoying a very nice pint of local ale, they’ve obviously heard that Charlton no longer really counts as football!

They do a very nice plum porter too 
    I’m in their pub in Burslem now and have been debating giving that a go but I’ll do so now based on your recommendation. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:

A pint that always goes down well. 
  • Options
    L Watson starts!
  • Options
    I need a couple of Titanic ales to numb me against the inevitable disappointment and disgust.
  • Options
    The two new signings don't make the squad
    LOL
    ffs
  • Options
    Didn’t Cawley say they weren’t eligible to?
  • Options
    Would expect it to be a more classic 433 than the 4231 we've seen in recent weeks which should suit Anderson & Watson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No May, no new signings
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!