Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Preview: Charlton Athletic Vs Oxford Utd | Monday 1st Jan 2024 - Kick-Off 15:00

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Jesus Christ. This could be 4 or 5 
  • Options
    They’ve got loads of injuries - best we can hope for is a 0-0 bore draw - whoopy !!
  • Options
    Oh well. Was May carrying an injury before the Bristol Rovers game or was it picked up during it?
  • Options
    edited January 1
    What a rubbish team. I'd honestly swap that for the old Gilbey and Stockley lineup. 
  • Options
    Park the bus and pray for a miracle.
  • Options
    Injury or dissent ?
  • Options
    Blame the owners and SMT for the squad we have.
  • Options
    On the plus side Fraser isn't starting. But that's a very weak team and a weaker bench. 
    But Anderson is somehow!
  • Options
    Watson still cant get a start. No surprise Luton are thinking of recalling him. Glad i stayed at home today
  • Options
    What has happened to Mbick? Or is Casey just flavour of the week?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apparently Tedic is out with a severe case of shock having scored in his last outing. 
  • Options
    What time does Charlton TV start?
  • Options
    Ferryman said:
    What time does Charlton TV start?
    Usually a minute ago......
  • Options
    It’s meant to be 2:15
  • Options
    Anyone know what time the stream starts ? It’s normally on by now
  • Options
    Hmmmm, in amongst the doom and gloom, what is the betting we score goals with May not being in the team?
    Stranger things have happened.
  • Options
    Not Working  for me, it’s on twitter though
  • Options
    Uninspiring lineup, though not sure who else, apart from L.Watson could liven it up. 

Can’t see us scoring with that team, should have put Casey up top, couldn’t do any worse.