Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Preview: Charlton Athletic Vs Oxford Utd | Monday 1st Jan 2024 - Kick-Off 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Paid the reduced ticket price of £20 & sitting in the AC Stand. Anyone know if the free beer target has been hit yet?

I am trying to look on the positive side & even the worst manager can come up trumps once in a while.

I'm going for a narrow 2-1 win.
    You miss read it . You have to buy everyone a beer in the AC Stand if attendance does not reach 12000. 
    Should cost you about two and sixpence.
  • Options
    Oxford are very beatable, but I think the pressure on us after the terrible run will cost us 

Appleton has got to try something different, whether tactics or shape, anything to give the opposition something to think about, as they know that if they can keep Alfie out wide, most of our goal threat is nullified.
  • Options
    Oxford are very beatable, but I think the pressure on us after the terrible run will cost us 

Appleton has got to try something different, whether tactics or shape, anything to give the opposition something to think about, as they know that if they can keep Alfie out wide, most of our goal threat is nullified.
    They’re not on a great run themselves, have quite a few injuries, and could slip from the play-off places. Both teams under pressure could lead to a scrappy game. Can’t wait! 🙁
  • Options
    Going.
    Not looking forward to it.
  • Options
    2-0 Charlton 💪 
  • Options
    edited January 1
    ......Dobbo from 25 yards and a May penalty 
  • Options
    2-1.
  • Options
    Young Beadle in goal for Oxford today. 
  • Options
    Win today and we're only 10 points behind them but with half a season still to play. Game on!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Win today and we're only 10 points behind them but with half a season still to play. Game on!
    If we average 2 points a game between now and the end of the season we end up with 75 points which the top 6 will exceed 
  • Options
    will be there but another defeat inevitable - apples won't change the formation making it virtually impossible to win - he was employed to play this system so is not allowed to change it - whole thing is a nonsense 
  • Options
    3-1 win COYR. May, Kanu and T.Campbell to score
  • Options
    They are up and down at the moment and we have to hope it is the latter today as we are pretty much down and down. Best I can see is a draw but happy to be proved wrong.
  • Options
    3-0, May hattrick, CL posters saying Apples is
    the new messiah! Happy New Year Addicks!!
  • Options
    3-0, May hattrick, CL posters saying Apples is
    the new messiah! Happy New Year Addicks!!
    I'm afraid he's just a very naughty boy. 
  • Options
    Got us to win in a 5 fold with the darts quartet finals. You just know which leg of it will let me down 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Got us to win in a 5 fold with the darts quartet finals. You just know which leg of it will let me down 
    The darts ?
  • Options
    Let us just hope May is fit to play, even if he is wasted on the wing

• Options
    edited January 1
    shirty5 said:
    Young Beadle in goal for Oxford today. 
    Target his smaller hand
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    0-3
  • Options
    I’ve just seen the team oh dear, wished and hadn’t paid my £10 now 
  • Options
    What is the team then please?

• Options

Be careful what you wish for 
  • Options
    Bad start to the new year
     No match thread and it's gone 2pm.

• Options

Campbell for May 😬😬😬😬😬
  • Options
    Given May is injured it writes itself.
  • Options
    Down to the barest of bones. They will need another performance like the Bristol game but the mistakes have to go, I'm not sure they will but if they show some fight then it's eleven vs eleven and fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    On the plus side Fraser isn't starting. But that's a very weak team and a weaker bench.