Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Wigan Athletic Vs Charlton Athletic : Tuesday 31st October 2023 : KO 7:45PM

Comments

• 8'

Post update

Delay in match because of an injury Panutche Camará (Charlton Ath

• Doesn't look like he'll be able to continue 
  • Fucksake camara looks done here 
  • Looks like Camara is coming off inside 10 minutes, Fraser getting ready to come on.
  • Camara crocked after 7 minutes  :#
  • Camara down, and the bench is getting Fraser ready...
  • Surely you play Leaburn up front with May. 

And we start with a right back at left back. Didn't take Micky Apples long to revert to the old square pegs in round holes did it. Yes, I know we dont have another left back.....oh yes we do.....Oh no we don't  (excuse me....pantomime season nearly upon us) 

Not forgetting the okey-cokey midfield swap-a-roo between Fraser & Watson. Remind me.....why didnt Watson start on Saturday  ?  Something to do with opposition players running off the back of him (whatever the fuck that means). So, that's now all cured then is it?

Just once again shows we have another manager who doesn't know he's best 11.
    Or a manager who has realised that we need to freshen things up after playing Saturday, Tuesday, saturday Tuesday. 
  • Camara is in tears walking off
  • Cursed, probs be out for the season 
  • Is that the same knee he'd injured before? Looks distraught 
  • Sponsored links:

• SSN just mentioned we are 0-0, a start I suppose
  • Oh poor bloke, he looks in tears!! - Never nice to see someone reacting in that way
  • Camara receiving treatment to his right leg and holding his head in his hands. Fraser is coming on it seems. Alfie May has gone over and given him a hug and words of encouragement. He looks emotionally shattered. Head on hands. I'm worried he's done his knee. Poor guy. 
  • Campbell replaces him
  • Looks like Camara is coming off inside 10 minutes, Fraser getting ready to come on.

Terry said it was Fraser but TC is actually the one coming on.

May's gone central and TC wide right.
  • Camara off, T Campbell on. Camara looks absolutely distraught. Bugger.
  • Camara injured again, yet another crock 
  • Campbell on. May looks to have gone to the 10 and TC to the right.

That's awful for Camara. He's a really good player who missed most of last season with a groin injury. The injury looked to be non-contact which are usually the worst.
  • Wigan come down our left but the cross just sails over AMB's head and out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Callum Laing free down the right hand flank, not sure if he's attempted a shot or a cross to a man in support on the other flank but its a GK
  • The amount of times we manage to lose a 50:50 ball and then the oppo are through on goal is ridiculous 
  • Watson sends the ball forward but it goes straight to their kepper.

Terry said it was Fraser but TC is actually the one coming on.

May's gone central and TC wide right.
    better formation imo
  • aliwibble said:
    Watson sends the ball forward but it goes straight to their kepper.
    Which Watson?
  • Clare sends the ball forward for Wigan, but good pressure from CBT and co wins possession back
  • ross1 said:
    aliwibble said:
    Watson sends the ball forward but it goes straight to their kepper.
    Which Watson?
    Louie
  • Not saying it against him personally btw, and it absolutely sucks, just that it's yet another player we've signed that seemingly has a history of injuries that we're just helping to add to
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!