Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Bolton Wanderers : Saturday 28th October 2023 : KO 3:00 PM

Comments

• 2-0

We were a player light as Thimas wasn't allowed back on the pitch.

Ref not popular.
    Injured player isnt allowed to come back on for 30secs

Frustrating as TC made a good interception in the area, but balls falls straight to Charles who slams home
  • Lucky goal. 
  • Christ this is a poor lineup. Nothing working at all.

Once again, play a top side and our mediocrity is exposed
  • Can anyone time how long Thomas was off the pitch

That seemed longer than 30 seconds 
  • 0-2 Charles, quick movement and passing from Bolton, a deflection finds Charles and smashes it in.

Something something Ref fcking Ref Thomas Bias etc. 

Poor defending in reality.
  • Captain Perfect has given it away unnecessarily before both goals 
  • Bolton will win the title this season. Best team in the league by a huge distance.
  • What's it with Thomas not getting on earlier, they take full advantage and bang 0-2
  • Mike said:
    Could be a cricket score
    Hopefully an England batting score so we have a chance of chasing it down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame our fans don't know the rules.
  • Should have just subbed him off, wouldn't have to wait 30 seconds then
  • Leuth said:
    Captain Perfect has given it away unnecessarily before both goals 

WHERE WAS FRASER TO COVER HIM!!!111!!!! NO LEGS!!!
  • Change it now Appleton. 

Need either Leaburn or Tedic up front with May.

• Dion Charles with the snapshot inside the area. Addicks fans weren't happy as Terell Thomas was waiting to come back on after injury - there's this 30 second rule now which presumably the ref was still waiting to pass
  • Dear god. How is it possible for a team to defend so poorly week after week. Same fucking mistakes over and over. Why do we never track runners?
  • He might have been off the pitch but the way we stood off them was pathetic 
  • This will be 5 or 6 from Bolton. This defence needs to be scrapped
  • My 2-4 is looking good.
  • Do we have another fit left back...?
    Think Tennai is a bit like Steven Sessegnon, and can play both flanks
    Think he can but nowhere near as experienced on the left as Sess
  • Sponsored links:

Is it... Where are two goals coming from for us?
  • Shame our fans don't know the rules.
    We do

But being at the ground from when he left the pitch to being allowed back on it seemed longer than 30 seconds 
    Who said we would score
  • That throw in is the kind of thing that gives me the right hump with this team. Good pressing from May, CBT and Camara forces an error. We win a throw deep in their half. Somehow we end up back at AMB, surrender all the territory gained, then lose the ball and now Bolton still have it and are building momentum. Just such a casual lack of desire. 
    Honestly, I think you can trace this all back to this throw in. We started quite brightly then turned in this but if limp wristed play and we’ve barely touched the ball since. 

Nowhere near the commitment or energy required. 

Hate to say it, but two starts for Fraser and two matches where the midfield has looked way off the pace of the opposition. 
  • Reading 2=0
  • Lovely low cross into the Bolton box

Fraser denied by the Goalkeeper... We've got a corner

Should be 1-2
  • Terrible defending, second best no desire to go with runners more of the same from Tuesday night thus far 😡.

• Tennai Watson's low cross causes chaos in the Bolton six yard box, eventually behind for a corner
  • Oxord 1-0
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!