Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Bolton Wanderers : Saturday 28th October 2023 : KO 3:00 PM

1101112131416»

Comments

• Posh winning 2-4
  • Dobson looks f**ked
  • Valley11 said:
    Long long wait to get out of this league

Unless we keep playing as we did in (at least) the first half today...
    Or we buy a decent defence...so at least until next season
  • SDAddick said:
    Talal said:
    SDAddick said:
    Croydon said:
    Hector is just Inniss with different boots on isn't he
    What?!? No. He's better on the ball, a better passer, and a better defender with his feet. 
    He's just as shit. 
    He's not though and it's not even close. We're having a bad day, but it doesn't mean all our players are shit
    Are you sure you know which player is Hector? 
  • At least the owners can see for themselves how crap we are and not have to listen to CM bullshit
  • FT: Charlton 0-2 Bolton
  • FT 0-2...Game was lost in a 20 minute spell in the first half, and also at a time we were down to 10 men with Thomas off the pitch they got their second, much better showing second half, but overall, outplayed i'm afraid...some will say told ya so, but it wasn't one way traffic by any means...
  • Sponsored links:

• Commentary team the very definition of polishing a turd with the spin they’re putting on this. Shite. 
  • Got to be honest; I'm not seeing this 2nd half performance from us as good as what Tel is
  • Dogshit FC today
  • Not good enough in either penalty area. And Bolton are second for a reason. 
  • Charlton had most possession on Tuesday and today, so what?
  • Well, that was disappointing.
  • edited October 2023
    Oh shut up Brownie, apparently they slowed down second half, rather than us upping our game, that guy is a real test on patience
  • Thank you all for the updates.

I doubt very much that it'll be worth looking at the highlights tonight.

I'd say we can't go on like this, but if there's one thing following Charlton has proved in recent years....
  • Oh shut up Brownie, apparently they slowed down second half, rather than us upping our game, that guy is a real test on patience
    Probably right though
  • ross1 said:
    Oh shut up Brownie, apparently they slowed down second half, rather than us upping our game, that guy is a real test on patience
    Probably right though
    Who knows..thing is that is all he ever says...how well our oppo play, just grinds on me that's all..
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh shut up Brownie, apparently they slowed down second half, rather than us upping our game, that guy is a real test on patience
    He’s not wrong. They got a two nil lead and sat on it. Professional performance and what we should be aspiring to.
  • We are lumbered with Thomas at left back and people used to slag off Ben Purrington,
    Appleton being found out, why didn't Tedic come on?
  • New manager bounce well and truly over.
  • ross1 said:
    At least the owners can see for themselves how crap we are and not have to listen to CM bullshit
    Our more recent track record of owners seeing the side is poor and doing anything about it is not exactly outstanding
  • Once again embedded deep in mid-table. F*cking sick of league one.
  • Bolton come here and do the same thing to us every season, no matter who the manager is.

Until we get some better quality, especially in our defensive third, it will keep happening season after season.
  • Thanks everyone, over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!