Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Blackpool : Saturday 7th October 2023 : KO 3;00 Pm

Comments

• Options
    I see Oxford won the early kickoff despite having two players sent off in added time!
  • Options
    Nice chat with Thomas, and seeing how he is adapting to the roll of LB, and his left side team mate of Jones, one thing Terrell, try a few more forward passes eh, don't always have to go back, but the back four is gelling a little bit more now
  • Options
    kept the attacking line up, good to see .. Albie Morgan just on the bench for the Tangerines .. come on youse Addiccckkksssss ahhhhhh  :)
  • Options
    Harry Isted talks well in the studio with Minto and Curbs. Terrell not so much bless.
  • Options
    😂😂...Apologies from Scotty, Brownie is joining them in the studio in place of Harry...
  • Options
    Glad to see Tedic starting again, may have dropped him myself for one of the Campbell's or Fraser.

But he did well second half on Tuesday, so doesn't really deserve to be dropped.
    What does Fraser offer against anyone good ? 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Glad to see Tedic starting again, may have dropped him myself for one of the Campbell's or Fraser.

But he did well second half on Tuesday, so doesn't really deserve to be dropped.
    Oh god not this again. Do you not remember him destroying Portsmouth
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    wmcf123 said:

Oh god not this again. Do you not remember him destroying Portsmouth
    Against anyone good ? You love your cricket - he’s a league one Graeme Hick, in my view . 
  • Options
    Proper cackling at Minto's "people who don't know what they're talking about talk about people who don't know what they're doing"
  • Options
    Harry Isted talks well in the studio with Minto and Curbs. Terrell not so much bless.
    Some players are just better at the interview stuff, I thought Terrell did ok, if a bit nervous...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Depressing to see so many empty seats on a glorious sunny day at the valley. 
  • Options
    The kid that May led out onto the pitch is almost as tall as he is
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    FT Oxford 2 B Rovers 1

Oxford finished with nine players
  • Options

And we're off. Addicks attacking the Jimmy Seed Stand in the first period.
  • Options
    Blackpool really pressing our back line when we have possession.  Will be interesting to see how we handle the pressure
  • Options
    Some nice quick moves and a bright start in the first 5 minutes
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Just the 4 minutes late..
  • Options
    Finally got my stream working.
  • Options
    1. 4'

Post update

Attempt missed. Alfie May (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from outside the box.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hull losing 0-1 to who?
  • Options
    Stevenage 1-0
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Just the 4 minutes late..
    That's early for us.
  • Options
    Lovely hassling from Hector on the bi-line to win the ball.
  • Options
    Cross / Shot from CBT as he advances into the area, straight at the Goalkeeper though
  • Options
    Eeesh... Rhodes is allowed to go one vs one, gets the ball stuck under him, and we get back to win the ball on the edge of the area
  • Options
    Runners from midfield in behind continues to be an issue
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Eeesh... Rhodes is allowed to go one vs one, gets the ball stuck under him, and we get back to win the ball on the edge of the area

also what was Jones doing just sheilding the ball along the area?!?! 
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Chance for Blackpool, long ball through the middle, almost a mirror copy of the Exeter goal on Tuesday, fortunately came to nothing...
  • Options
    Louis Watson is different gravy
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!