Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Robinson selling play off final shirt

124»

Comments

• Options
    I know it has been suggested already, but could we not try to raise the money on here for one item at least but maybe more depending on the response and donate to the museum and have an agreement that Robbo can buy them back at the same price at any time in the future.
  • Options
    I know it has been suggested already, but could we not try to raise the money on here for one item at least but maybe more depending on the response and donate to the museum and have an agreement that Robbo can buy them back at the same price at any time in the future.
    But we don’t know how much to raise 😉😆
  • Options
    That's a superb idea mate!
    ;-)
  • Options
    Looks like a lot of the stuff has gone already. 
  • Options
    Yes, probably too late and if we don't win, what do we do with the money? Not my best idea.
  • Options
    judging by a picture on Facebook he may have sold already.