Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Exeter City : Tuesday 3rd October 2023 KO 19:45Pm

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2023
    Also, since his marauding v Wycombe CBT’s been worked out. Double up and don’t give him an inch. Sorted. 
  • Options
    We're the more threatening side and got sucker punched during one moment of defensive madness.

No qualms about the formation from me.
    Yeah we’re making chances against a side who are putting everyone behind the ball. 

They and every other team ever will always have chances on the counter. It happens up and down the country everyday. We just make it easy for teams as we always have a defensive brain fade. 
  • Options
    Barnsley 0-2
  • Options
    Cross from CBT gets cut out
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Not sure what formation we're playing, but we've somehow managed to stifle our only attacking outlet whilst still looking shit at the back
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Also, since his marauding v Wycombe CBT’s been worked out. Double up and don’t give him an inch. Sorted. 
    Which would be fine if we had others who could exploit the space that then gave.
  • Options
    Should be 2-0 down. 
  • Options
    Another WTF moment, this time from Thomas lets Exeter in down the flank and almost 0-2.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2023
     Ohhh close from Exeter! Simple.ball over the top  annihilates our defence and a ball in is just curled over.
  • Options
    Down to 17th, only 8 points to play offs  :)
  • Options
    Fuck me. This is bad.
  • Options
    Christ all-pissing-mighty

Should be 0-2

Their winger is left free, who plays a low cross to the scorer, bit of a Tedic type shot in our box, with it going just over.
  • Options
    Maybe we should try  marking their only striker
  • Options
    Alfie May is having a shocker.
    Where is he playing ?
    Well it’s not at Cheltenham Town.
  • Options
    Phew!! Exeter easily down our left again, but shot over the bar. Then good work from Aneke in their box wins us a corner.
  • Options
    Aneke's strength wins a corner
  • Options
    Oooof short corner almost pays off with a Hector shot that whistles past the post
  • Options
    Oooo... Short corner finds Hector in the box, who turns and shoots JUST wide
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Close from Héctor, lovely strike just wide.
  • Options
    absolutely no point in getting excited when we get a corner
    I’ve said this for years. Would love to see some stats on it.
  • Options
    Another one goes just wide from a Hector shot from the left side of the 6 yard box, come on reds, it will come
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    First time I wanted Wilfrid Zaha to score
  • Options
    L.Watson by far our best player
  • Options
    I used to moan in the prem years about the classic Kinsella dinked corner into the near post for a Brownie flick on. Would kill for that now!
  • Options
    Cries of Handball from the stands, as a Exeter player slides in to stop T.Watson in the box.

Referee isnt interested
  • Options
    Louis Watson is head and shoulders the best player on the pitch. And it's purely on work rate.. Not that difficult 
    Do none of the others not think to step up to his commitment levels?
  • Options
    Hand ball in the box, no pen given, but we have to get a break soon
  • Options
    L.Watson by far our best player
    Looks a class above the rest of them. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!