Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chuks

Comments

• Maayyyyyyyy
  • Maayyyyyyyy
    ...be this is not the thread you thought it was?
  • Two time in one thread. Very remiss.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Two time in one thread. Very remiss.
    Erm, actually, I was about to write Maayyyyy I say we are not missing Chuks.
  • Great to see you back Aneke. Unbeaten record remains intact this season since you have been on the pitch.
  • We've never lost this season when I've been on the pitch either
  • Off_it said:
    We've never lost this season when I've been on the pitch either
    Oh cool! How many points have we taken? 
  • Leuth said:
    Off_it said:
    We've never lost this season when I've been on the pitch either
    Oh cool! How many points have we taken? 
    I think you know the point @Off_it was making.
  • TeeC said:
    Looking a lot lighter up top in his training ground videos on Instagram 
    I'm beside myself  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 22
    TeeC said:
    Bracing himself for his new (non'league)club in August next year.

He's going nowhere till then. Apart from agent, solicitors and insurance agents offices.
  • Leuth said:
    Also, if he didn't want to be recognised, he wasn't doing a very good job. He was in full kit lol
    So he's going to be out injured for the next 3 months following a kick about with his kid.
  • shirty5 said:
    Leuth said:
    He was looking a lot lighter taking his kid to the recreation ground yesterday while I was playing cricket. Was sent to field long-on next to where he was. Gave him a huge smile, double thumbs-up, "huge fan of your work, sir!" He appreciated it, I said I was a season ticket holder, he said see you next season then. Then I got back to focusing on the game. A nice encounter! 
    Did he throw the ball back to you when you dropped one over the boundary for 6 because you were too busy speaking to him rather than concentrating on the pies being delivered 

• The only ball dropped for six over the boundary was off my bowling, not by me. Chap caught it a metre in, then stepped two metres back
  • Leuth said:
    The only ball dropped for six over the boundary was off my bowling, not by me. Chap caught it a metre in, then stepped two metres back
    Aww, give him a break - you love a lost cause!
    ;-)
  • TeeC said:
    Good news. Looking back at some of his highlights from 2020/21, the season he stayed fittest, he definitely looks a lot smaller than he has been the last couple of years 
  • Sponsored links:

• NabySarr said:
    TeeC said:
    Good news. Looking back at some of his highlights from 2020/21, the season he stayed fittest, he definitely looks a lot smaller than he has been the last couple of years 

Could it be that because Chuks spends so much time off the grass 😲 he spends too much times in the Gym and does too much work on his body including his legs and he becomes muscle bound.  💪🏻
    Should he send more time in a swimming pool to help his body ?

Just a 🤔
  • He's put up a video of him lifting weights on his Instagram story. He still looks a unit but as others have said he's definitely slimmed down a bit. His muscles look more functional and he appears less top heavy which will surely help his legs
  • fenaddick said:
    He's put up a video of him lifting weights on his Instagram story. He still looks a unit but as others have said he's definitely slimmed down a bit. His muscles look more functional and he appears less top heavy which will surely help his legs
    He looks leaner than ever. Fingers crossed. 
  • But will he be a cheat code without all that muscle?
  • But will he be a cheat code without all that muscle?
    I don't think he retained that moniker last game of the season. 
  • Calculate said:
    But will he be a cheat code without all that muscle?

It's all relative. Chuks is physically so far ahead of the average third division defender that he can lose 10% of that strength and still be a nightmare to play against. His new physique might also impact his pace and stamina and of course the holy grail, his fitness.
  • Or……..

• Steady!
  • A terrible shame with his injury history as he would have been a fantastic asset if he'd have been able to manage 35 games a season.