Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Port Vale: Saturday 19th August 2023: KO 3:00 PM

1181920212224»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2023
    It’s not good enough. Fucking horrendous to lose that game. They were shocking until we let them in it.
  • Options
    Everything going against us at the moment if feels like, same old Charlton
  • Options
    How can people say this is not a relegation side….absolute shambles….how the fcuk can he put DJ on the field the guy is shit 
  • Options
    Basics, fucking basics 
  • Options
    All 3 conceded due to defensive errors. 
  • Options
    FT 2-3, and sorry to say I couldn't give a fu*k, feel really bad saying this after 50+ years supporting this bloody club, my head is about to explode in anger if I am not careful...Charlton you are so predictable...
    In those circumstances it’s best to have a few beers and forget the shit show.
  • Options
    FT 2-3

Boos ... although whether that'a for the result, the ref, the players, Holden ... who knows.
    Possibly the players as they've started up again as they walk off.
  • Options
    Hip hip hooray
  • Options
    Thank you all for the updates.

At least the match feed, if not the team performance, is top class.

The season's looking to be getting longer as I type...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Is the problem the manager, the squad or something else?!
    It's the Mysterons
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think our season beginning is in no doubt a complete shambles. Who is the scapegoat?? 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    FT 2-3, and sorry to say I couldn't give a fu*k, feel really bad saying this after 50+ years supporting this bloody club, my head is about to explode in anger if I am not careful...Charlton you are so predictable...
    I think exploding head in anger and not giving a fuck doesn’t ring true ET6168. People who don’t give a fuck don’t get that angry mate. We all give a fuck. We deserved to win that. 
  • Options
    I think our season beginning is in no doubt a complete shambles. Who is the scapegoat?? 
    Me.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Is the problem the manager, the squad or something else?!
    The squad 
  • Options
    Just compiling an email to the new owners... The mail list is currently at 25!
  • Options
    What odds now on promotion... 
  • Options
    Brownie seeing basics the dean Holden clearly doesn't. 
  • Options
    Sunderland fans were sending their commiserations when they heard Methvan was involved but we thought it would be different, how’s that going?
  • Options
    All 3 conceded due to defensive errors. 
    According to some, we don't have defensive problems!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!