Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Port Vale: Saturday 19th August 2023: KO 3:00 PM

Comments

• Options
    Investment……..NOW
  • Options
    Spend some money now owners!
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    That's gutting for him and highlights why we shouldn't be relying on kids.

Exactly the sort of thing happening  that Brownie was talking about in pre match. Harsh very harsh on him that. And won't get the sort of forgiveness as you do in the youth games.
  • Options
    😂our defending again 💩 
  • Options
    Yeah we look absolutely knackered. As good as they’ve been relying on 3 18 year olds for 90 mins isn’t great
  • Options
    Oh how much more do we have to put up with? Hat full of cock ups from them and they get away with it. One from us and the fuckers score. 
  • Options
    If we had scored, we would still be hoping for a draw, they score and that is that
  • Options
    Investment……..NOW
    This
  • Options
    Least it wasn't in injury time, that was nice of them. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    9 mins added
  • Options
    Greenie said:
    From our own corner 
    Fuck off Holden 
    That was totally Holden's fault?! Weirdo.
  • Options
    I can still see us losing this 🤣

• Options
    Good awful defending , Browny will have a field day 
  • Options
    C'mon we can get a 3rd.
    And nick a glorious draw against a team who lost 7-0 a couple of weeks ago
  • Options
    Even Gilbey has scored for MK
  • Options
    This is incredibly reminiscent of the 3-2 losses to Morecambe. Nothing has changed unfortunately.
  • Options
    9 mins added.
  • Options
    9 mins to grab a draw against port vale, come on! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but I'm pondering the potential benefits of beginning to anaesthetise myself (orally administered 40° proof) now...
  • Options
    I was going to say 5 minutes before they got their 3rd but didn’t. That we will lose this. We’re either hot or cold. Keystone Cops football. You just can’t play football like this.
  • Options
    We are cursed. I'm sure of it.
  • Options
    Wrexham 4-5
  • Options
    DJ deciding on a one-two with CBT, even thought CBT surrounded by about 4 Vale.
  • Options
    Asiimwe off Payne on
  • Options
    Cambridge 2-0
  • Options
    I don’t give a toss with this team anymore, they don’t have a clue going forward or how to defend. Get Steve Brown in as defence coach.
  • Options
    Asiimwe off to a standing ovation and well deserved 
  • Options
    Frig. Port Vale ffs. I just can't fathom why people pay £12M for next to nothing and then run out of money in a few weeks (which is what the talk of FFP nonsense suggests to me). Have we been Methven'ed?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!