Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Peterborough United Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 12th August 2023 : KO 3:00 Pm

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    Rossman92 said:
    I fucking hate Peterborough
    I remember the 5-1 mauling we gave them in our promotion season. Since then we've gone there & just rolled over and had our tummies ticked. 
    We didn’t roll over in the second half. Could easily have got a draw. 
  • Options
    In a promotion winning season maybe only 5-6 losses. That's one. Need a good run for a month before the next if we are truly going to compete at the top. Sadly I feel it'll be next summer before the team is good enough. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Sounds like we did okay, and that this was the inevitable product of having one fit senior striker? 
    Yes but also CBT being our main attacking threat, Fraser missing, having to start Payne, bring on Kirk etc.

We need four senior strikers and more quality from our attacking midfielders/wingers. The squad needs to be in the position where CBT is fighting for his place and coming off the bench, and players like Kirk and Payne have moved on or struggle to get in the 18.
  • Options
    Jonniesta said:
    Argh! We lost a game! Having held our own away against one of the promotion contenders, and making a stupid mistake. Holden out! Squad all out, especially the injured ones! 

Serious pant-wetting going on here. 

Let's finish off this transfer window by adding 3 class players, including the desperately needed 2nd striker, and we'll be there or thereabouts. 
    Oh just fuck off. No bed wetting, just saying the obvious. No strikers and underprepared again at the start of the season. So predictable. Year after year after year.
    Oooh suit you... Bit sensitive aren't we. 

There is bed wetting going on and your comment wasn't one that jumped out but this reaction shows that even you consider yourself to be bed wetting. 
  • Options
    In a promotion winning season maybe only 5-6 losses. That's one. Need a good run for a month before the next if we are truly going to compete at the top. Sadly I feel it'll be next summer before the team is good enough. 
    Agree with this. 
  • Options
    2 big games coming up. Both at home against teams that should be finishing mid table. I would like 6 points but got to be no less than 4. 

Big week coming up too. There has got to be movement in & out. I doubt whether there will be anything before tuesday so we go into that game the same as today. But then there has to be some new signings with a striker & creative midfielder coming in. If not then this side is going nowhere.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!