Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Peterborough United Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 12th August 2023 : KO 3:00 Pm

Comments

• ross1 said:
    I have said it before, why do SSN have Morrison commentating on Palace games 👎
    Why do SSN have that plank commentating on any game? Cant stand him
    Probably cheaper than previous commentators 
  • Cambridge 0-2
  • supaclive said:
    With this squad and this formation we won't score enough goals to go up.
    Iast season I kept bring told that it's a defensive problem not a striking one.

You also got told plenty of times we had the sixth best record in front of goal last season, whilst we had the ninth worst defence

But you keep focusing on what you want to hear
    No, I was answering the poster with what I was told last season when I said the same thing.

Perhaps it is a defensive issue. But then we've signed 4 defenders compared to 1 striker so who knows. 
  • edited August 2023
    No way should that ball into the box have found poku I could have swam to the UK, got a train up to Peterborough and intercepted it before it trickled into him
  • ross1 said:
    I have said it before, why do SSN have Morrison commentating on Palace games 👎
    Why do SSN have that plank commentating on any game? Cant stand him
    I think that we all know the answer to that one.
  • ross1 said:
    Cambridge 0-2
    Looks like 2 wins out of 2 for Camb
  • Low cross from CBT... Payne (?) tries to back heel at goal, but blocked... Comes back out and a lofted cross comes in, Camara heads wide
  • Oh so nearly 1-1, good build up between Dobson and CBT leads to a Camara header just wide...
  • Sponsored links:

• Low cross from CBT... Payne (?) tries to back heel at goal, but blocked... Comes back out and a lofted cross comes in, Camara heads wide
    Think Camara shouldve done better there
    Think Camara shouldve done better there
    Remember reading Plymouth comments when we signed him, saying he's a workhorse, but his final ball lets him massively down.

Seen that plenty since he's joined us
  • Nice spell of pressure from us
  • Ugh what a terrible touch by May
  • Grr... Asiimwe finds May in the box, but the latter has his back to goal and is tightly marked so has to lay the ball back off
  • Im on 1-1... coyr!
  • Charlton free kick centrally on the edge of their area.
  • edited August 2023
    Lincoln 1-0
  • Payne to take the free kick… into wall or over the bar?
  • Charlton free kick centrally on the edge of their area.
    CONVERSION!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Stevenage 1-0
  • That was shite Payne
  • Jack Payne ffs
  • We're by far the better team this half, but then we're chasing the game... and will deserve a goal if we can actually get the ball on target.

However I wouldnt put it past Posh getting a second as we get more desperate.
  • My confidence in that free kick being on target dropped from about 10% to 2% s soon as I saw Payne over it
  • We can't seem to get a free kick even on target, let along giving the keeper something to do, another fluffed chance from Payne...time to change things up Deano, and get Kanu on for Payne and actually give Alfie some assistance up top
  • Guaranteed Paynes free kick was going over for a conversion 😏 
  • The niggly git side of me has to complain about the Bolton 0-3 thing.

If a team is quoted as 0-3 that says they are losing 3-0 in my book.

completely irrelevant and bad mood induced complaint over.
  • Beautifully cut out through ball by asiimwe 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!