Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Andy Scott Appointed Technical Director

Comments

• Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    A lot of people on here were absolutely over the moon with Ladapo. He has been nothing short of horrendous! If only Chuks could stay fit he is 10 times the player Ladapo is! 
    We needed a replacement for Chuks though which is the whole issue. 

Ladapo may be a good player (we haven't seen it yet). 
    But he wasn't what we needed and that falls down to another recruitment failure. 
  • Options
    edited February 3
    Thank goodness he arrived with his winning mentality; I dread to think where we would be otherwise.  Out of the cups to lower league opposition and 6th bottom of a pony L1.  Have yet to see him holding his hands up and admitting he has been a complete failure despite him saying he would.
  • Options
    Please sack him and bring someone else in advance for the summer window. Promotion candidates and now fighting relegation is as sackable as you can get.
    Or let the manager pick his own targets?
  • Options
    Scott is a dud, aling with the signings of the likes Fiorini & Tedic, and should get the f*** out of our club! Made from the same clone as MA!
  • Options
    BodBod
    edited February 3
    Get back to the old fashioned model of managers signing players. Scott is clearly a grade A dud- time for him to go surely?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scott has said what the problem is and he is right, the unfortunate thing for him is he has so far completely failed to change the losing mentality. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    I do wonder at what point the men with the money look at Methven and Scott and think, who are these two absolute clowns.  In the interests of protecting/salvaging their investment, and us seeing any sort of success, I would say both need to go 
    Still worrying about relegation with 3 games to go should do the trick.
    Relegation will see some of these clowns out the door.
  • Options
    Scott - he's not Tony Keohane in a latex mask is he?
  • Options
    The penny finally dropped then
  • Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    A lot of people on here were absolutely over the moon with Ladapo. He has been nothing short of horrendous! If only Chuks could stay fit he is 10 times the player Ladapo is! 
    Well quite but the massive issue here is fitness. Chuks could easily play in the championship based on ability the problem is he can only do a few games before breaking down. Unfair comparison based on the very small sample size.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone seen the championship level players he keeps harping on about that we've signed? 🤔  
  • Options
    Scott has clearly no idea, the players he has bought in by and large are simply not good enough.

He should now be sacked.
  • Options
    Does this bloke go to the games? Or is there a community meeting planned anytime soon? 

This bloke has a lot to answer for, I want to hear how he explains what he does for Charlton. 
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    I do wonder at what point the men with the money look at Methven and Scott and think, who are these two absolute clowns.  In the interests of protecting/salvaging their investment, and us seeing any sort of success, I would say both need to go 
    Neither Methven or Elliott stayed in their seats until 90 mins today. Good money for not a lot of work!
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Fraser hasn't shown anything this season to suggest he's missed. 

He wanted to leave. If he was here, he'd be giving 50% at best. 
    No argument from me but we needed a replacement. We got a load of defensive players which was needed but we lost our best attacking outlet (plus Chem) and didn’t replace. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    cabbles said:
    Neither Methven or Elliott stayed in their seats until 90 mins today. Good money for not a lot of work!
    Couple of chancers 
  • Options
    edited February 4
    Croydon said:
    Does this bloke go to the games? Or is there a community meeting planned anytime soon? 

This bloke has a lot to answer for, I want to hear how he explains what he does for Charlton. 
    He'll give a semi competent interview and have half the fanbse tugging themselves off over it.
    I don't know why you have to keep slagging off fans all the time at end of posts, based on what a few people might have said about someone coming across in an interview. Even they do think someone may have come across well, doesn't mean they think are necessarily doing a good job or free from criticism.