Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Ipswich Town Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 15th April 2023 :KO 3.00PM

Comments

• edited April 2023
    Good pressing from Campbell, we need more of that from the other 10 though...we are just giving them too much respect, and need to go in hard on a few rather than just give up already,,,they ain't fu*king Barcelona
  • edited April 2023
    The gap in ability between the two sides should be a wake up call but I still think we'll be re-signing a good few from this squad who clearly are not promotion-level players.
  • They are a couple of yards faster and much, much sharper than us. We are affording them acres of space in midfield, haven’t won a 50/50 yet and they are cutting through us like a hot knife through butter. To compound matters, we are conceding possession unnecessarily, with Fraser, amongst others, particularly culpable.

In the absence of a major improvement, we are facing a real tonking here.
  • Whoops, just realised my stream was buffering

Presumed the Charlton player was just standing there as per the game.
  • Just awful. Giving the ball away over and over again.
  • Lincoln down to 10 men
  • Bonne... Eurgh
  • edited April 2023
    Oh save from Ipswich... Great ball into the box, header from Bonne slightly too close to the Goalkeeper and we're denied.

Should have scored, was too close to the goal to be heading straight at Walton
  • edited April 2023
    Chunes said:
    The gap in ability between the two sides should be a wake up call but I still think we'll be re-signing a good few from this squad who clearly are not promotion-level players.

Yeah, but, they're top 6 on their day though 🙃
  • Chunes said:
    Bonne... Eurgh
    Explain please
  • Sponsored links:

• Great save
  • Good cross from Fraser from deep and Bonne’s on target header is saved
  • I know we are shit but the level of desire between the two teams is probably a factor as well. 
  • Great build up play, and a lovely cross in from Fraser who heads over on the 6 yard line
  • Great cross from Fraser, Bonne heads straight at the keeper. 
  • Chunes said:
    Wake up call for who? Tommy doesn’t give a shit and we’re still waiting for new owners..
  • Ooo just wide from Morgan who shot outside the area
  • F green losing 0-2
  • Just don’t get why we haven’t experimented with our team! 

Get Kanu out there, and Mitchell 
    What the owner or new owner need to see is how much work needs to be done to the team.

• Starting to actually look like a football team now.

Shame we gave them a 2 goal head start. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2023
    Haha... Gotta love football fans

Chaplin goes down in our half, Ipswich fans boo for the ball to go out of play

Ipswich get the ball, and the boos stop

We win the ball back, Morgan shoots and the boos return cos we still played on
  • Another shot from Fraser goes just too high from edge of the box, but we are showing a bit of an improvement
    Fraser

• 28'  A whisker away from Fraser! He sends a left-footed effort agonisingly wide from 25 yards.
  • The league table doesn’t lie
  • Better couple of moments there. 
    Fraser
    Yup my bad
  • Lincoln 1-1
  • Burton 1-1
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!