Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Ipswich Town Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 15th April 2023 :KO 3.00PM

Comments

• edited April 2023
    Campbell and Thomas battle with Ipswich down the left

Neither can handle their press though and ball goes for a throw

Story of the game so far, we're playing as though we're out for a Sunday stroll - Ipswich are playing like a team that dont want to be in the Play-Offs
  • Thomas looking like a CB playing at fullback today.
  • Here we go ... down to 11th
  • Started with is failing to clear our lines twice in the first 30 seconds and gone downhill from there. Absolutely pitiful defending. Comfortable 3-0 win for Ipswich coming. 
  • Bonne holds up the ball when on halfway

Lays it off the Fraser who takes too much time on the ball and loses possession
  • MK 0 Chelt 1
  • Sounds like Ipswich really took it to us from the start. Giving them a 1-0 lead is a disaster. Going to be a long 75mins.
  • They’re sharp and we’re ponderous. They’re 2nd and we’re 11th. Facts being laid bare in the first 15 minutes.
  • edited April 2023
    Millwall 1-0 PNE

Definition of kicking an Addick between the legs whilst they're down
  • Useless Preston
  • Sponsored links:

• 2-0 so easy, dinked little ball over the top of hector and Chaplin again. 
  • We are going to get absolutely walloped today. 
    1. 12'

Post update

Offside, Ipswich Town. Harry Clarke tries a through ball, but George Hirst is caught offside.

• Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog. Dog.
  • Jesus Christ!!!!
  • We're asleep and having a nightmare.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dobbo gave up on that one before he'd even shot
  • They’re sharp and we’re ponderous. They’re 2nd and we’re 11th. Facts being laid bare in the first 15 minutes.
    Thats been the case for nearly all our performances against the top six 
  • 2 fu*king 0...Bonne on his own up top, we are defending far too deep, and just not trying to at least get into the game

• I may be a little pessimistic here but my observation is that this is unlikely to end well
  • This is going to be embarrassing 🙈 
  • They're pulling us apart, good passing and movement. 
  • Big gulf between us & the top 6 teams.

If we dont strengthen A LOT in the summer we are destined for mid table again next season. 
  • I've got a 15-minute lag on my stream. How are we going?
    So far so good imo. Only 2 nil down.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!