Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Ipswich Town Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 15th April 2023 :KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Just shows the acres of difference between the two teams, and their transfer strategy! 

Shocking 
  • This’ll make up for Shrewsbury. Ipswich playing well, we are not playing at all, and the luck is against us too. 

• We are dreadful today 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Rak Saki hasn’t touched it so far! 😧
  • Get Leaburn on and play two up top..
  • Millwall winning. Teams around them doing their best to give them a play off place.

If they finish in the top 6 team wont like playing them at the Den. 

Wembley here they come.
  • Rak Saki hasn’t touched it so far! 😧
    Apart from setting up our only shot on goal ;)
  • Solidgone said:
    This is embarrassing 🙈 
    Fixed for you. 
  • Game over after 14 minutes 
  • I predicted a 2-1 defeat, but didn't imagine we'd go 2 down so quickly 
  • Sponsored links:

• Look at the mobility of Ipswich’s midfield. We just can’t match that.
  • Predicted a 4-0 win for Ipswich - possibly way too optimistic...😥😥
  • Long cross from JRS avoids everyone and goes for a Goal Kick
    They’re making Fraser, Morgan and even Dobson look poor.
  • Chance for us a quick break to JRS, but his cross is just too high for Bonne, but counts as a chance...🤷‍♂️
  • Burton 1 Weds 0
  • Chance for us a quick break to JRS, but his cross is just too high for Bonne, but counts as a chance...🤷‍♂️
    Was a nice ball out to him from Morgan - The link up between those two (its only happened twice) is the only good thing from us so far
  • I imagine the highlights commentator tonight on ITV will make come comment about Keystone Cops defending gifting Chaplin 2 goals ...
  • edited April 2023
    Thomas across to egbo and straight out.

Stop in play as Bonne down.
  • Just don’t get why we haven’t experimented with our team! 

Get Kanu out there, and Mitchell 
  • Sponsored links:

• The flaws in our midfield being laid bare. The ease with which teams can expose our back 4 when we’re not able to dominate possession is always a problem and has been for ages.

The Scottish Pirlo playing more like the Scottish Lord Lucan, as is too often the case. You can see why Ipswich didn’t have any desire to keep him. 
    They’re making Fraser, Morgan and even Dobson look poor.
    Thats where Saki and Campbell should drop into, making a five, they don't have the experience to do that. 
  • edited April 2023
    Excluding Sheffield Wednesday at start of the season, we have been outplayed at every away game at top 6.

Plymouth (Zero shots on target). Bolton, Barnsley, Derby and today we have been comfortably beaten without getting anywhere near them.
  • I know there’s a big gap between us and the top
    6, but teams below us I feel would have made a better account of themselves then we have so far.
  • Four players surround one of ours, fail to get the ball, so that should leave us with three players over to break with. What do we do? Pass across the field straight into touch… 

Lol they would be completely ruined for the next 12-18 months if we threw them out there against this Ipswich team.
  • I've predicted 2-0 in the Prediction League. I think we will batten down the hatches now (maybe)

Mitchell not on the bench
    1. 22'

Post update

Delay over. They are ready to continue.

2. 20'

Post update

Delay in match because of an injury Macauley Bonne (Charlton Athletic).

• Nearly 3-0 and a hat trick for Chaplin but the ball runs away from him in the area
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!