Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Ipswich Town Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 15th April 2023 :KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Gills 1-1
  • Inniss: 72-games | 6-red cards in total in all competitions

On average, thats one every 12-games
    About time we gave him his cards 'Forever. 
  • Not saying we would have won or anything but if the ref gave  the blatant penalty kick on JRS it would have been a different game….such a homer
  • Hopefully last appearance of innis in a Charlton shirt 
  • End this season now. Absolute wank.
    I personally believe this will get worse next season.  No consolations and I apologise, but no one is going to fix this, we may fluke a good season at some point but this is our level.
  • We’ll that is exactly the same as the penalty we weren’t given. 
    At least Ipswich will be happy with their choice of referee

Yep, he’s had a good game for Ipswich today.
  • 6-0 

Ouch
  • 6-0 as the clock ticks over 94 mins
  • Sponsored links:

• One more, and Ipswich fans will be able to count their goals today on one hand!!
    As I was saying
  • edited April 2023
    Awful. Just awful. Possibly 6 of the easiest goals they'll ever score
  • edited December 2023
    Ref could have blown. C***
  • edited April 2023
    se9addick said:
    Leuth said:
    Just gonna put it out there: we are not playing a normal League One team today, this lot are mid to upper Championship 
    No, they’re a League One team at the top of the division. This is the standard we need to be at. Pretending Ipswich are superhuman lets our ownership & recruitment off lightly.
    Both are true. I don’t anticipate these lot struggling in the Championship next year. Neither are Sunderland who sit top half / mid table themselves.

But look at the names in the top six, that’s now the standard required to be promoted out of this league and throwing our hands up and saying this is an outlier opponent isn’t going to get us anywhere because it’s becoming the norm.

If we can’t catch up, expect another 10 years in 15 in the third tier.
    No, only one is  true. Ipswich are a League One team, they  might be a decent Championship team next year. 
  • Players should feel ashamed by this performance but you get the impression they don't really give a shit.
  • One more, and Ipswich fans will be able to count their goals today on one hand!!

Boooooo 
  • Jesus H Corbett 
  • B Rovers 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Forest Green Rovers are the first EFL side to be relegated this season
  • To be honest I’m going to be more depressed when Leko scores against us on Tuesday. 
  • FT 6-0 well that was...

And really nothing more than we deserved, no bottle, no fight, no fu*king clue...oh and of course the ref was useless which didn't help...I just feel for the travelling Addicks, safe journey home one and all...
  • Embarrassing 😳 
  • Thanks anyway everyone.
  • FT: Ipswich Town 6-6 Charlton Athletic

The Addicks SOMEHOW manage to find six goals in injury time to see a share of the spoils @ Portman Road... Only joking!! - We scored seven
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!