Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Ipswich Town Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 15th April 2023 :KO 3.00PM

Comments

• We’ve been shown the standard we need to be at if we want to compete for promotion. We’re currently miles off 
  • 4-0 Ladapo

Its the very least we deserve, Shrewsbury gonna be avenged here
    I said that after the second mate. 
  • They're tripling up on our danger men, other players should be exploiting they, but they're simply too stupid.
  • 4-0 Ladapo

Its the very least we deserve, Shrewsbury gonna be avenged here
    I said that after the second mate. 
    Yeah the way the game started I fully expected to see a scoreline like this
  • I've seen a manager sacked for this type of score at Ipswich. 
  • Absolute pile of poo. Men against boys. This must be the worst defence in Charlton’s history. 
  • Squad rebuild start before August. Forget the number of times we were told to be patient & players will be signed before Sept 1st. All the while Ipswich were buying early &  spending big. Today shows why. Just a reminder when July comes around & we are still on the starting blocks. 
    And who exactly do you think will be spending?
  • Think this is up there with one of the worst performances of the season and theres been a fair few!
  • Squad rebuild start before August. Forget the number of times we were told to be patient & players will be signed before Sept 1st. All the while Ipswich were buying early &  spending big. Today shows why. Just a reminder when July comes around & we are still on the starting blocks. 
    We got to 5 transfers in a whole 8 days before Ipswich…..
  • Sponsored links:

• Bailey said:
    I've seen a manager sacked for this type of score at Ipswich. 
    Come on mate. We need stability. 
    1. 78'

Post update

Corner, Ipswich Town. Conceded by Terell Thomas.

• It's tough to see any bright spots at all today. This genuinely looks like a cup tie between teams in different leagues. 
  • Think this is up there with one of the worst performances of the season and theres been a fair few!
    Pretty numb to this type of result, we've simply been out played by a better team here - Its the defeats at the Valley against Cheltenham | Bristol Rovers (not the opposition, but the manner of the defeat) that has made the performance so bad
  • We might as well go home, this is beyond embarrassment...🙄
  • Perhaps we can still equal the same score earlier in the season  :D
    We need the players to turn up before they can go home
    I think we have had poorer performances against worse teams, they just haven’t had the fire power Ipswich have to be able to exploit it. 
  • 29,011 here with 1,113 Addicks fans. It's like watching football on different planet here today to what we get at The Valley. No wonder many Addicks fans are fed up tbh.

⏱80' 🚜 #itfc 4-0 #cafc ⚪️

— Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) April 15, 2023
  • Rak-Sakyi for Henry. Basically just a friendly now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Henry on for Rak-Sakyi
  • edited April 2023
    Sat through the match last year at Ipswich so glad I chose not to go this year. Time for the score to get even worse than last year.
  • Rob said:
    Bailey said:
    I was refering to the treatment handed out to Jackson Rob, and probably being cynical about the people on here who blamed Jackson when the real culprit was team Sandgaard 
    We need the players to turn up before they can go home
    Well, i went all the way to Paris to watch this game..
  • Bailey said:
    Three back to back managers have seen Ipswich score four goals against us.
  • How these players are not up for this game ! Nice stadium and pitch with a big crowd….No fucking pride…nobody challenging Morsy who is running the show…let Morgan go not good enough
  • Bailey said:
    Three back to back managers have seen Ipswich score four goals against us.
    You’d think it maybe wasn’t anything to do with the managers.
  • Bailey said:
    Rob said:
    Bailey said:
    I was refering to the treatment handed out to Jackson Rob, and probably being cynical about the people on here who blamed Jackson when the real culprit was team Sandgaard 
    I think in this case both things can be correct. 
  • Accas 2-3
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!