Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Ipswich Town Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 15th April 2023 :KO 3.00PM

Comments

• F Green 1-4
  • Preston rrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh
  • Hmm Ladapo coming on is a problem. 
  • Hector and Egbo having a mare. Took too long to get Egbo off. I'd have bought on Kane for Hector and moved Thomas to Centre half. At 3-0 and 1.30am, I've had enough and I'm off to bed. 
  • edited April 2023
    Bailey said:
    Facts are, spend money on your team and you will probably produce consistently good performances throughout the season. Don't spend money on your team and you won't, simple really. 
    We have spent money, we spent it on shite, the likes of which can't even make the squad at Burton and another one who could only get a loan to L2!
  • edited April 2023
    Well, good news their sub forward Ladapo is coming on.
  • That's their 5 changed. Flexing their strength in depth now.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Hmm Ladapo coming on is a problem. 
    That'll put the game beyond reach...
  • Look at that mobility from Ipswich on the turn over there when they dispossessed Thomas.

We don’t have that in midfield, from anyone. And you need all your midfield to be able to do that to be in the top 6.
  • Sponsored links:

• Well, good news their sub forward is Ladapo is coming on.
    Meh he's shite compared to his Brother
  • Kane and Kanu coming on for us
  • Morgan off for Kanu maybe? Is Fraser still on done very little this half.
  • Yay finally going two up top, or is Kanu going wide?
  • What a day this is turning out to be. Millwall winning and going up. Palace winning and staying up. We are getting thumped. All I need now is my horses to fall at the first fence. Woohoo.
  • Ladapo, Edwards, Jackson. on
    Hirst, Broadhead, Burns. off
  • 3-0 great worked goal for them sadly. 

Usual piss poor defending. 

But the ref is why we're losing and not that we're pretty toilet.🙃
    I don’t see anyone seriously suggesting that, Phantom, we have been poor, they have been great and the referee has done us no favours either. It is possible for all three to be correct…  ;)
  • Absolutely pitiful defending once again. Hopefully this is serving as a timely reality check about how much work needs to be done in the summer. I don’t blame Holden for defending individuals in public, support it in fact, but he must know deep down that most of these aren’t good enough. The starting XI needs 8 or 9 new players in it next season, and good ones at that. 
  • edited April 2023
    4-0 Ladapo

Its the very least we deserve, Shrewsbury gonna be avenged here
  • Chunes said:
    Bailey said:
    Facts are, spend money on your team and you will probably produce consistently good performances throughout the season. Don't spend money on your team and you won't, simple really. 
    We have spent money, we spent it on shite, the likes of which can't even make the squad at Burton and another one who could only get a loan to L2!
    Different type of spending Chunes, John Lewis vs Poundshop really. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2023
    Aaaassnd he scores Ladapo 4-0

Pathetically bad 🥲

• 75' Goal for Ipswich. Ladapo adds the hosts' fourth.
  • Surely this game will show Holden what a lot of work is needed to be done. Our players are just not good enough. It shows our poor recruitment for the past 3 years.
  • This is shit
  • Morsy there showing what a top 6 CDM can do. 
  • The reaction of the players to going 3-0 down says everthing you need to know about these players. None of them care. No anger, just proverbial shrugs.

As I write we go 4-0 down and another defensive horror show.
  • Fraser running in treacle there put some sort of challenge in man ffs.
  • Fair play to Chaplin not tapping that in. 
  • 3rd game in a row Ipswich score 4 past us. 

All the good the 6-0 against the Shrews is going to waste. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!