Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD : Ipswich Town Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 15th April 2023 :KO 3.00PM

Comments

• Inniss sent off. Last man foul
    2 match ban for his second red 
    Thank god for that, shame it wasn't a 3 match ban so we'd never have to see him again 
  • Leuth said:
    Just gonna put it out there: we are not playing a normal League One team today, this lot are mid to upper Championship 

So they recruited better? 
  • Ryan Innis #1 in the league for red cards by some clear distance. 
  • Shrews down to 10 men
  • Inniss off. Not his fault though. 
    Cheers Leuth
  • I hope Spiegel's got deep pockets. 
  • I think I may have to go shopping or something before the final whistle, I hate to think how many Ipswich can score before then
  • ozaddick said:
    We are going to get absolutely walloped today. 
    Who have you picked in the national? 
  • Lincoln 3-2
  • Inniss sent off. Last man foul
    2 match ban for his second red 
    Christ knows what it'll be... He's had a booking and a red card today (not two yellows), he's already had one straight red this season, and one game where he's received two yellows.
    It’s absolutely ridiculous 
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh we hear the battle cry. Tonight it's do or die 
  • 1StevieG said:
    Goodbye Innis 
    Hopefully for good
  • How many red cards is that this season for Inniss? 
  • At least we won't have to watch Innis for two games, play Mitchell, at least he has a future. 
  • End this season now. Absolute wank.
  • ct_addick said:
    Was travelling back from a friends house and watching while wife driving….turned it off after 5-0 fucking shocking 
    You waited that long?
    1. 89'

Post update

Attempt missed. Leif Davis (Ipswich Town) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right from a direct free kick.

• Jayajosh said:
    This is so fecking unfair for those travelling fans, they should be offered their ticket money back at the very least. 
    It’s the risk taken, no one expected to go and win. Hopefully lessons will be learnt and it not all for nothing 
  • Sponsored links:

• 90+1' 4  added minutes...
  • edited April 2023
    Leuth said:
    ct_addick said:
     Not good enough….Thomas Inniss Hector useless how can we replace all these players though…..
    Players who've done well for 10 games get fed into the Ipswich woodchipper and suddenly they're terrible? Perspective goes out the window on days like this 

Beating relegation threatened sides and mid table with nothing to play for and suddenly they were top 6 potential?

Perspective went out the window on days like those.
  • Ipswich have played some really good football today, a few of our near out of contract players have proven why they really must jog the fcuk on to some other part of the footballing World. 
  • We’ll that is exactly the same as the penalty we weren’t given. 
    At least Ipswich will be happy with their choice of referee
  • No difference between that Ladapo challenge and the handball, ones a red the others a yellow, result Innis is off, this is a crap game and a crap ref
    Except their player only needed to beat the goalie & Bonne had a whole back line. 
  • Wonder if the official Twitter will post about Player of the Year like they did last year after Ipswich battered us?
  • 4th Red this season. W
  • Inniss: 72-games | 6-red cards in total in all competitions

On average, thats one every 12-games
    The amount of excuses made for this bloke on here have me banging my head against a wall
  • That Henry pass sums us up.
  • Genuinely didn't think we could play worse than we did in the game at the end of last season....yet again this bunch of no mark wankers prove me wrong.

Hopefully Innis will be banned forever.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!