Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton’s 2023/24 pre-season schedule

Comments

• Options
    redman said:
    Only just realised the Welling game is all ticket, whereas the Dartford isn't. Also noted the Welling game is £15 v Dartford's £10. Even worse for concessions. £10 v £5. Sounds like a rip off to me although I'll still go! 
    All ticket?….no pay on the door at all?
  • Options
    For the Gillingham game, we’ll be in the Gordon Road covered stand (opposite the main stand) instead of behind the goal on that scaffold 
    Be grateful!
  • Options
    redman said:
    Only just realised the Welling game is all ticket, whereas the Dartford isn't. Also noted the Welling game is £15 v Dartford's £10. Even worse for concessions. £10 v £5. Sounds like a rip off to me although I'll still go! 
    All ticket?….no pay on the door at all?
    Not at Welling, no. There is at Dartford
  • Options
    No chance they will turn people away on the day, surely
  • Options
    Tickets are now on sale for Charlton's pre-season trip to Gillingham.

PRICES

Adults: £12

Seniors (over 65s): £8

U18/U14: £5

Away supporters will be situated in the Gordon Road Stand.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/gillingham-pre-season-tickets-sale-now
  • Options
    For those heading for the friendly in Spain. 
    Hibs are playing Bournemouth on 13/7/23 at 6pm at the same venue as far as I know. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    TelMc32 said:
    For those heading for the friendly in Spain. 
    Hibs are playing Bournemouth on 13/7/23 at 6pm at the same venue as far as I know. 
    Considering we have Orient first game of the season, I wonder whether the clubs could get together and arrange a swap. One of us play Hibs and the other Bournemouth 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I've heard that we've both agreed to field a team of supporters who've made the trip.... :neutral:

Can't wait to watch the stream ! 
  • Options
    The Addicks will continue their pre-season preparations with a friendly at Wealdstone on Saturday, July 22nd (KO 3pm BST).

Tickets for the match against the Stones are on sale now.

PRICES

Adults: £10

Concessions (over 65s): £5

U18s: £4

Click here to purchase your tickets.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/wealdstone-trip-added-pre-season-schedule

• Options
    edited July 2023
    clive said:
    The Addicks will continue their pre-season preparations with a friendly at Wealdstone on Saturday, July 22nd (KO 3pm BST).

PRICES

My local club. I will definitely be there. 

Edit. I’m in Swanage 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Other than the game in Spain Wealdstone must be the furthest we're travelling for a pre season game!
  • Options
    Other than the game in Spain Wealdstone must be the furthest we're travelling for a pre season game!
    Gillingham is further, depending on which route taken.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I thought we were playing Chatham last night, did the date change? I had in my diary and was thinking about going over, looked like Chatham had another game instead and we might be playing them in August now. Am i going crazy or was it changed? 

PS- I was expecting the youngsters.. but still
  • Options
    redman said:
    £10 v £5. Sounds like a rip off to me although I'll still go! 
    That'll show em!!
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    clive said:

PRICES

My local club. I will definitely be there. 
    You want some…!!!
    You say Wealdstone....
  • Options
    I thought we were playing Chatham last night, did the date change? I had in my diary and was thinking about going over, looked like Chatham had another game instead and we might be playing them in August now. Am i going crazy or was it changed? 

my Dad told me yesterday that it was in the fixtures in the Daily Express.
  • Options

Got a notification from Flashscore last night that it was cancelled.  
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Got a notification from Flashscore last night that it was cancelled.  
    My mate had messaged me a couple of weeks before to ask if i wanted to go and took a photo of the ground saying Charlton, when i was looking on Tuesday i could not see anything about it. Even though it was supposed to be youngsters, i was surprised there was no communication to say it had been cancelled/ re-arranged. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where we all drinking before the game tomorrow?

Zens?
  • Options
    Anybody else’s flights back from Malaga messed up? We have decided to stay an extra night to avoid having to flight back in early hours, but EasyJet have split our family of 4 across two different flights back to Gatwick 90 mins apart. Clowns…
  • Options
    Anybody else’s flights back from Malaga messed up? We have decided to stay an extra night to avoid having to flight back in early hours, but EasyJet have split our family of 4 across two different flights back to Gatwick 90 mins apart. Clowns…
    I booked flights with BA, I compared prices with EJ and was surprised it was only £20 more. 

• Options
    sholland said:
    I booked flights with BA, I compared prices with EJ and was surprised it was only £20 more.
    In part my own fault, have never liked BA travel/service and most of mine has been long haul where I always use Cathay Pacific/Virgin etc., so probably cutting my nose off to spite my face particularly on short haul. 

That said we now have another full day by the pool to look forward to. 

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Tickets for the Addicks' pre-season clash at Millwall go on priority sale at 2pm on Monday, July 10th.

PRICES

Adult: £10

Over 63/U22: £7

U18: £5

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM

Phase 1: 600 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Monday, July 10th @2pm

Phase 2: 600 loyalty points - Monday, July 10th @4pm

Phase 3: 550 loyalty points and Valley Gold - Tuesday, July 11th @11am

Phase 4: 550 loyalty points - Tuesday, July 11th @2pm

Phase 5: 500 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Tuesday, July 11th @4pm

Phase 6: 460 loyalty points - Wednesday, July 12th @11am

Phase 7: 230 loyalty points - Wednesday, July 12th @2pm

Phase 8: General sale - Wednesday, July 12th @4pm

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/millwall-ticketing-information

• Options
    they seriously expect that many to want to go??
  • Options
    Probably the wrong thread but how do you broadcast Charlton Tv to your TV or do u have to use some kind of cable
  • Options
    I wonder how much scope there is for more allocation 
  • Options
    nagAddick said:
    Probably the wrong thread but how do you broadcast Charlton Tv to your TV or do u have to use some kind of cable
    If you're using a laptop you can plug a HDMI cable from laptop into the tv 
  • Options
    they seriously expect that many to want to go??

If there are a couple of thousand going to games against Welling and Dartford then why not?