Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket 2023/24 Thread

Comments

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    2 weeks tomorrow until the early bird buggers off for another year 
    If nothing changes, who is going to pay the higher price?
    Tommy
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    If anyone renews at the present time they must be an incredible optimist.

I want to see-
    If we are still around.
    What owners we have.
    What players we have.
    How many Chips.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

I want to see-
    If we are still around.
    What owners we have.
    What players we have.
    How many Chips.
    Either that or Charlton is a life sentence. Guilty as charged.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    I will renew as I did last year but paid an extra £25 because I waited after the early bird offer
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

I want to see-
    If we are still around.
    What owners we have.
    What players we have.
    How many Chips.

I will renew because I am a Charlton fan and know I will be going however the squad/team looks come August.

As long as I am in a position with finances, health and family commitments will always go and support the team.

Do you support the team away from home?

You could do just that and yes I know that’s expensive. 

• Options
    Hal1x said:

I want to see-
    If we are still around.
    What owners we have.
    What players we have.
    How many Chips.

I will renew because I am a Charlton fan and know I will be going however the squad/team looks come August.

As long as I am in a position with finances, health and family commitments will always go and support the team.

I do about 10-15 aways a season. 

The point is I want to watch/support the team and will always do so, if possible, regardless of how the team/squad looks it does not sway my decision to get a ST. 

And buying 3 season tickets in about 3 seasons time :)
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

I want to see-
    If we are still around.
    What owners we have.
    What players we have.
    How many Chips.

The point is I want to watch/support the team and will always do so, if possible, regardless of how the team/squad looks it does not sway my decision to get a ST. 

This year it starts. 
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

I want to see-
    If we are still around.
    What owners we have.
    What players we have.
    How many Chips.

This year it starts. 
    Nice one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hal1x said:

I want to see-
    If we are still around.
    What owners we have.
    What players we have.
    How many Chips.

That is just supporting the away club with your money. 
  • Options
    First time  in 45 years I am going to leave it for next season. What has happened with the last two owners, the way the club is tun has done it for me. This season I have used my ticket 12 times at the most, the kids don’t even want to go anymore.
    Would rather do walk ups and away games rather than chucking another £400 down the drain especially in the current economic conditions we are all facing.
    Once a red always a red and if the owners cant be bothered to put their hands in their pockets then why should we?

The simple answer to that is the owners are not fans, they won’t miss it if they don’t go to the match. You will 
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Hal1x said:

I want to see-
    If we are still around.
    What owners we have.
    What players we have.
    How many Chips.

That is just supporting the away club with your money. 

• Options

No it’s supporting the team you support.
    Not the owner. Get it .
  • Options
    First time  in 45 years I am going to leave it for next season. What has happened with the last two owners, the way the club is tun has done it for me. This season I have used my ticket 12 times at the most, the kids don’t even want to go anymore.
    Would rather do walk ups and away games rather than chucking another £400 down the drain especially in the current economic conditions we are all facing.
    Once a red always a red and if the owners cant be bothered to put their hands in their pockets then why should we?

The simple answer to that is the owners are not fans, they won’t miss it if they don’t go to the match. You will 
    I tell you what I won’t miss the three hour round journey, not as if I live 20 minutes so fortnightly doing another £100 
  • Options
    It's not just the dogshit football and the growing feeling that I may not even live long enough to see us get out of the third division.
    There is also the crap journey to and from on our overpriced and unreliable  third rate transport system.
    If I  was 20, 30, 40 even and still living in Abbey Wood I wouldn't hesitate.
    I'll be 70 in a few months and Charlton is a joyless experience.
    I don't doubt I'll renew at some point, but if my Dorset born and bred son starts to waiver some time down the road that might be a natural end to it for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not just the dogshit football and the growing feeling that I may not even live long enough to see us get out of the third division.
    There is also the crap journey to and from on our overpriced and unreliable  third rate transport system.
    I don't doubt I'll renew at some point, but if my Dorset born and bred son starts to waiver some time down the road that might be a natural end to it for me
    Almost 70 and still going to football with your son, and vice versa, is a far greater gift and experience than the actual game. Don’t even think about giving that up
    Yeh, it's what keeps me going mate.
    But my son is 30, getting married in a few months, has his own life to live.
    I certainly won't be going on my own if it comes to that
  • Options
    Almost 70 and still going to football with your son, and vice versa, is a far greater gift and experience than the actual game. Don’t even think about giving that up
    Even more reason in that case for his dad to keep going to football with him 
  • Options
    Renewed the day they were released …no good making excuses not to renew then moan about paying the higher price when you do !!

it’s about supporting the 11 red shits on the pitch not who sitting in the directors box , if us supporters who helped save the club back in the day when we were really in dark times had the attitude of present day fan base their would be no Charlton ..

this is not dark times .. 
    Still got under 2 weeks to go before the early pigeon heads back to Woolwich

No rush, No panic

Earn a bit of interest on your savings first before you buy your ticket. 
  • Options
    My Dad's 70 and stopped going shortly before we dropped out the Prem. Said Sky had ruined football for him. I've tried several times to persuade him to go again but he won't budge.

I go on my own now but doesn't put me off going you just get used to it the more you do it and end up seeing regular faces in The Fans Bar and around where I sit.
  • Options
    Renewed the day they were released …no good making excuses not to renew then moan about paying the higher price when you do !!

it’s about supporting the 11 red shits on the pitch not who sitting in the directors box , if us supporters who helped save the club back in the day when we were really in dark times had the attitude of present day fan base their would be no Charlton ..

They're not all shits, just some of them.
  • Options

They're not all shits, just some of them.
    Shit happens but fair play to anyone who travels up from Tavistock every home game 
  • Options

it’s about supporting the 11 red shits on the pitch
    Very rarely I have some red in my stool too 
  • Options
    just renewed - the definition of madness i believe 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    just renewed - the definition of madness i believe 
    One step beyond I’d say