Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket 2023/24 Thread

Comments

• Options
    How do I get my £15 off? I hypothetically tried to purchase a season ticket and it didn't give me the option to add my Valley Gold number before checkout? I didn't want to get to checkout and end up paying without the discount being applied? 
  • Options
    Rudders22 said:
    How do I get my £15 off? I hypothetically tried to purchase a season ticket and it didn't give me the option to add my Valley Gold number before checkout? I didn't want to get to checkout and end up paying without the discount being applied? 
    The system should already know that you are a Valley Gold member & deduct the £15 automatically.
  • Options
    Just received an email from CAFC saying that anyone who takes up a season ticket by tomorrow will benefit from a fixed 5% increase for the following year in the event we are promoted to the Championship. You have to buy using the special 'phase one season tickets' button on the website. Despite my previous statement to the contrary, I went and renewed my s/t yesterday, before the email came out and, therefore, did not renew using the special link. Needless to say, I will be pretty pissed off if I don't qualify for that benefit because I renewed 'too early' as ,I'm sure, others would be too. .....oh, and before the smart-Alecs start sniping, no, I am not of the opinion that we have currently have much of a chance of going up next year. I'm just flagging the 'principle'. It wouldn't be the first time that the marketing department go and score an own goal in the process of trying to drum up business, would it?
  • Options
    It will include those already renewed, don’t worry 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Rudders22 said:
    The system should already know that you are a Valley Gold member & deduct the £15 automatically.
    Yes, my renewal automatically took £15 off my NSL s/t price of £285, reducing it to £270.
  • Options
    Renew once again - have to get better eventually.
  • Options
    ..hope so but makes you wonder why the need to buy via the special link though, doesn't it?!
  • Options
    Renewed...and Valley Express...would miss it it if I didn't.  Not so much the football but the whole day out...,
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    ..hope so but makes you wonder why the need to buy via the special link though, doesn't it?!
    That link tells you Thomas Sandgaard will be hear for at least one more year.🥳
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Just received an email from CAFC saying that anyone who takes up a season ticket by tomorrow will benefit from a fixed 5% increase for the following year in the event we are promoted to the Championship. You have to buy using the special 'phase one season tickets' button on the website. Despite my previous statement to the contrary, I went and renewed my s/t yesterday, before the email came out and, therefore, did not renew using the special link. Needless to say, I will be pretty pissed off if I don't qualify for that benefit because I renewed 'too early' as ,I'm sure, others would be too. .....oh, and before the smart-Alecs start sniping, no, I am not of the opinion that we have currently have much of a chance of going up next year. I'm just flagging the 'principle'. It wouldn't be the first time that the marketing department go and score an own goal in the process of trying to drum up business, would it?
    You think that’s bad, wait until your season ticket goes up by 10% because we’re still in League One!!

Dont worry, if you renewed before midnight tomorrow you’ll definitely benefit from the 5% increase cap on the highly unlikely event that we are promoted next season.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Supporters have one week to purchase season tickets at the club's phase one pricing, saving up to £25.

Adult tickets purchased in phase one, which closes on Friday, June 2nd, start at as little as £285 - equating to just £12.39 per game.

Season tickets will go on sale at phase two pricing on Saturday, June 3rd, with an adult season ticket available for £310, which equates to £13.48 per game.

As part of the phase two pricing there have been minimal increases to Zone One as the club looks to bring the difference in the pricing of zones closer together, based on feedback from supporters.
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/phase-one-season-tickets-one-week-go
    Phase Two pricing
  • Options
    nnnngh just did mine cos i know i'll forget by friday if i don't

over 400 quid, that's a small to medium holiday. stupid fuckin charlton
  • Options
    Not buying our 4 until TS departs.
    Same here Fanny. 
    It's a shame but that's how it is.
  • Options
    Not buying our 4 until TS departs.
    Same here Fanny. 
    It's a shame but that's how it is.
    Brothers in Arms....or is it Sisters ?  :|
  • Options
    Think it’s deadline day today before the prices go up. I understand completely why people are pissed off and resistant, but I really hope you change your mind.

Up the Addicks 

PHASE ONE SEASON TICKETS | BUY BEFORE 11.59PM

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/phase-one-season-tickets-buy-1159pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think it’s deadline day today before the prices go up. I understand completely why people are pissed off and resistant, but I really hope you change your mind.

Up the Addicks 
    I hope I do too, but to be honest my season ticket sat there collecting dust for a lot of the second half of last season anyway due to lack of interest, I think there’s a collective lack of interest more than a protest so clearly something has got to change.  
  • Options
    I called the season ticket telephone line. I renewed VG and my discount did not show. I was told. They hadn't applied VG to my account at any time. The lady who does VG is on holiday for 2 weeks. They will get her to send me a refund of  £15. And add the VG to my account. 
  • Options
    Anyone want to hazard a guess at how many will have been sold when the early bird window slams shut tonight?
  • Options
    somewhere between 5-6k
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    After the email I sent last week saying I wasn't going to renew my ST until Sandgaard had sold up and fucked off, I immediately unsubscribed from any further emails from the club....  my inbox has never been so quiet! I was getting at leat 2 emails everyday from the club....I'm hoping many more have taken the same action....I refuse to give Sandgaard any of my money again!
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    somewhere between 5-6k
    3-4k too many in my opinion, but I would guess you're right @Elthamaddick
  • Options
    somewhere between 5-6k
    3-4k too many in my opinion!
    Think you will be surprised. Whatever is thrown at us there are a lot of us who sadly Charlton til I die will always apply.

Maybe CL should have a season ticket only thread, alongside the members only thread. Would certainly sort the wheat from the chaff.
  • Options

Up the Addicks 
    Renewed ours this morning. No expectation for the season as it stands but would be lost on Saturdays without it