Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket 2023/24 Thread

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    Out of interest, has anyone used the finance option to pay? If so was the process relatively smooth?
    I have in the past, painless 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    TelMc32 said:
    Ours arrived on Monday. Dropped Kishan a line to renew my dad’s lift pass for the upper North & he responded within a couple of hours to confirm all sorted. Even came back again after to see if I needed a parking space for Saturday, given the train strike.  Great service 😁

Anyone would think we were operating as an effective and efficient business. Shurely shome mishtake.

Edit: That seemed a bit harsh, the ticket office have always been fantastic throughout the past years' very trying circumstances.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    TelMc32 said:
    Ours arrived on Monday. Dropped Kishan a line to renew my dad’s lift pass for the upper North & he responded within a couple of hours to confirm all sorted. Even came back again after to see if I needed a parking space for Saturday, given the train strike.  Great service 😁

Anyone would think we were operating as an effective and efficient business. Shurely shome mishtake.
    Tbf Bob, Kishan was just as helpful at the start of last season. As I’m sure we all know from our various walks of life, there are always people you can rely on even if they happen to be working in a basket case of a business 😉
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:
    bobmunro said:
    TelMc32 said:

Tbf Bob, Kishan was just as helpful at the start of last season. As I’m sure we all know from our various walks of life, there are always people you can rely on even if they happen to be working in a basket case of a business 😉

Yes agreed - and I edited my post straightaway to reflect that.
  • Options
    My ST for the women's games arrived today, which is pretty good going given the season starts 3 weeks later. Funny how much more excited I am about the season just from having that bit of plastic in my hand.