Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket 2023/24 Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2023
    WSS said:
    shine166 said:
    6000 ST at a average of £550 is 3.3m
    8000 St  at a average of  £450 is 3.6m

Long story short, lower the prices... get more through the door and you can make more on the first batch of sales. Then you take more on the day from merch, shit beer and crap burgers. There's absolutely zero logic in pushing more fans away as we enter a recession that could last for years. 

That takes far too much common sense though to put together. Fuck the perks, dog bandafs, 19 free tickets to random games on a Tuesday in Feb etc

Just go back to basics and do it right, build a fanbase and Implement a long term strategy.
    12,000 at 300 is £3.6m.

Unfortunately I don't think 12,000 care enough. I don't think 8,000 care enough at the moment for price to make a difference.
    Yep... and still over half the ground available for walkups. If the ST was 300, I'd buy one and justify it some how, as would my mate that I usually attend with... so that's already £500 more than you got from us this year. The club just needs to show intend, the emotional blackmail threats you read, of the club potentially going bust is borderline treatment you'd get in a abusive relationship. 

• Options
    Early bird prices as of this time last year. For reference with next season’s prices being announced tomorrow 

• Options
    I can't go to every home game, due to work I still managed to get to most, and went to four away games this year, most in a season from me in a while. 

I will still renew. Despite everything off and on it. 
  • Options
    Just to compare though Shrewsbury have prices from £375 and I see new-money Gills want £340 minimum. But then both have had better seasons than us with the Gills having hope now and a plan...sigh!!!
  • Options
    After a late change of heart (40mins before the early bird deadline) I won't in any circumstance renew until I see genuine change from the club and Sandgaard gone.

Members are talking about costs increasing but have these costs increased more than the salary budget has shrunk? In January we shaved large amounts off the wage bill including our highest paid player. Surely that offsets the increased utilities costs this year?

So will this increase in pricing, that doesn't seem to be needed, be used to strengthen the playing budget to achieve success or just reduce losses further?

I've not watched a game live since Utd, Not watched for weeks on CTV and I've deleted my Twitter to reduce the Charlton noise, and rather worryingly I feel better for it. The club is giving me no reason to come back.
  • Options
    Wonder what time the release of the new season tickets is scheduled for?
  • Options
    After a late change of heart (40mins before the early bird deadline) I won't in any circumstance renew until I see genuine change from the club and Sandgaard gone.

Members are talking about costs increasing but have these costs increased more than the salary budget has shrunk? In January we shaved large amounts off the wage bill including our highest paid player. Surely that offsets the increased utilities costs this year?

So will this increase in pricing, that doesn't seem to be needed, be used to strengthen the playing budget to achieve success or just reduce losses further?

I've not watched a game live since Utd, Not watched for weeks on CTV and I've deleted my Twitter to reduce the Charlton noise, and rather worryingly I feel better for it. The club is giving me no reason to come back.
    What will you do if TS maintains a 10% holding in the club?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crusty54 said:

Depends on the level of involvement that 10% allows him.

For now outside of this forum my engagement is zero and there’s quite a few that would like that to stop too 😂
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

Depends on the level of involvement that 10% allows him.

Around 90% less than he has now
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

He'll stay off Charlton Life too 😁
  • Options

• Options
    Nothing wrong with them prices at all
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Not as bad as I was expecting for my seat, but £625 and the £200 differential between west stand blocks is barmy.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Well mines gone up £25, my kids ones have gone up, and some other peoples have gone up £50
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Wellred said:
    Zone 1 has gone by 9.2% whist the Zone 2 block next door to Zone 1 is £200 cheaper. Forcing people out of Zone 1 with those prices 
  • Options
    Prices were going to increase with normal price inflation elsewhere etc I get that , and £285 ain't bad for us, but my issue is can I face another season of underachievement/gloom/etc etc ? No I can't and will need to see where the club is heading prior to the cut off. My Son has said he will not be renewing and if we lose the new generations we truly are up the creek.  However if I renew I am sure he will lol.   Watching you closely Charlton !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    interested to see phase 2 prices
  • Options
    So they have done away with zone 4, and made the vast majority of seats zone 2. But have reduced the price of zone 2 from £455 to £425. So those of us in last years yellow zone 3 seats and which are n0ow zone 2 will see an  increase of £25 in price, that is not excessive. Same price increase for adults in the family seats.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Well mines gone up £25, my kids ones have gone up, and some other peoples have gone up £50

Considering the way the cost of everything is going up £50 over a season IMO is fair enough 
  • Options
    A £25 increase for me, and a fiver for my daughter. I think that's fair.
  • Options
    £25 increase for me which works out a little over £1 a game - seems ok and just hope what Holden is expecting comes true
  • Options
    Not as bad as I was expecting for my seat, but £625 and the £200 differential between west stand blocks is barmy.
    It is only wright you pay for the privilege of seating near the owner and the Charlton elite.
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    £25 increase for me which works out a little over £1 a game - seems ok and just hope what Holden is expecting comes true

That's it £1 & £2 a game some will still moan
  • Options
    £25 increase and to be fair I think £425 for Covered End Upper block K is fair value and surprised the club's never deemed this block as zone 1.
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Zone 1 for the centre of the Curbs and West is extortionate, and the £200 differential to the next band ludicrous. How many people will move to the Zone 2 seats, costing the club money because of this?

I actually thought 4 bands made sense, so keeping the bands from last year would suggest the following would make more sense

Zone 1 550
    Zone 2 475
    Zone 3 425 
    Zone 4 285
  • Options