Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread (+post p30): FA Cup R2 replay: Stockport v Charlton, 7th Dec 2022

Comments

• Fuc###g shit, Payne and Kirk useless, as a team hardly won a header all night. Aneke needs somebody near him, that formation is pathetic.

We hardly get a cross in but let the opposition get loads, our coaches clearly haven’t got a clue.
  • Started brightly but faded badly. Take off Morgan and put Dobbo in. 
  • I have no idea what position he is, but I quite like Mitchell 
    A centre back playing centre back - good prospect. His older brother is playing regularly for Millwall.
  • managers get sacked left right and centre but these shit head players never get the sack. Fucking useless. 
  • Macronate said:
    What’s the opposite of ‘new manager bounce’?
    Old trainee splat?
  • Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    I know lots of you don't like Inniss, and fine, you're allowed to be wrong, but this is what our defence looks like without him
    It's a shit defence when Inniss is playing too. Lavelle is only defender with any experience in today's side and he looks completely disinterested. 
    If you think Lavelle is a better defender than Inniss, you plain do not understand football
    I didn't say he was - they are both shit IMO - just making the point that he is only one in defence who isn't playing out of position and he doesn't look interested at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Get Kirk off and get a striker on……oh
  • We all know that it is simply a matter of time before Stockport score again.

A defence that is a shambles - again; (feel sorry for Chin who is so out of his depth); and a whole load of players who are just shit - special praise here for Kirk, Payne and Morgan.

I am so fed up with this team.

• Missing Dobbo in the middle.  Hope we see a fit CBT on later and why isn't Kanu on. the bench?
  • 10000/1 that Chuks is still on the pitch for any extra time & penalties
  • Let's take it to pens then,  cos we are so pathetic 
  • FFS Aneke scores a goal every 80 minutes of play. Our problem is he never fit enough to play very long ! Yes he looks rusty but that's his style.

He started so he won't finish the match.

• The whole team are useless. Embarrassing to watch....
  • The Stockport goal was easily onside, and they should have had a penalty, so no excuse for a Garner style referee whinge afterwards
  • After the dismal display, rumours are coming through that Sandgaard is poised to sack Caretaker Manager Anthony Hayes and replace him with someone that will pop around once a week to make sure everything is ok. "It's not rocket science" Sandgaard was heard to say "I just need to tweak the dials a little bit. oh and release some guitar heavy bangers".
  • I give up trying to understand Kirk, he’s absolute gash. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Non league quality - all part of the plan 
  • Charlton 9/2 to win on Bet365. Anyone ready to risk a £10?
  • When we are trying to build an attack across midfield, the ball is invariably played behind the receiving player and all momentum is lost.
    Not a difficult skill is it?
  • Serious question....

Put yourself in the shoes of TS a minute. If you was watching this wouldnt you be thinking "right I'm £20m in a hole and this team is worse than the one I bought ! Maybe I'm doing something wrong ? "
  • So many of our players showing how much they would struggle even in league 2.  Kirk, Morgan, Lavelle, Payne are all League 2 players.  JFC is just about capable in league One, Aneke doesn’t really look like a cheat code or whatever cringeworthy name we want to give him.

• Laville been excellent so far , but overall it’s been ok considering what’s happened last few days slight change to our style of play we done ok .. the problem always going to be from
    set plays with their height .. we are pretty small side tonight and Chin and Campbell are struggling in the air ..but 3 out 5 defenders are kids and are doing well ..
    Aneke again showing why he can’t start games ,Stockley doing the hard work allows Aneke to look good when he comes on later .. 

Keep it tight then 20 mins to go CBT and Raki even Fraser 
  • No ITV4 here in Spain. I was following updates here, but it's just depressing. Gonna play Fortnite and shoot a few people.
  • Playing Chin, Payne and Campbell together is madness, when you compliment those three shorties with Morgan, JFC and Kirk it is no wonder we are second to every ball and easily bullied.

Kirk yet to find a Charlton player with any pass is an utter embarrassment for a senior player.  

Lavelle has regressed so badly it is extraordinary.

Aneke completely anonymous upfront.

Really is painful to watch.
  • Missed the first twenty minutes. It’s been terrible since then. Yet to see Kirk complete a pass. 
  • Stick CBT and Dobbo on for Kirk and Morgan