Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread (+post p30): FA Cup R2 replay: Stockport v Charlton, 7th Dec 2022

Comments

• Gribbo said:
    Is there any one player that everyone can agree is decent? Seem to see as much criticism of all of them as I do praise lol
    MacGillivray
  • satsuma27 said:
    It's like watching Brazil.
    Yeah Stockport have been decent
  • You know when we've been shit when Mcgillvery is our best player. 
  • Kirk has given so many passes away. You can see Stockport winning this in all truth.
  • Leuth said:
    I know lots of you don't like Inniss, and fine, you're allowed to be wrong, but this is what our defence looks like without him
    It's a shit defence when Inniss is playing too. Lavelle is only defender with any experience in today's side and he looks completely disinterested. 
  • kentred2 said:
    Gribbo said:
    Is there any one player that everyone can agree is decent? Seem to see as much criticism of all of them as I do praise lol
    Mitchell. 
    Campbell looks lively too, but pinned back in his own half not helped by Kirk 
  • Chin, Campbell(playing out of position tbf) and Kirk look well off the pace. Tough watch so far.
  • Kirk is really poor, not impressed by him 4/5 times I see him 
  • Does Kirk know that we are playing in red?
    To be fair to Kirk, he is one of 9 that your comment applies to
  • Sponsored links:

• Valley11 said:
    Is Mitchell right footed? 
    Why the hell are we playing a kid out of position? 
    Because he's better than the others I'd imagine. 
  • Macronate said:
    What’s the opposite of ‘new manager bounce’?
    Peterborough Managers Funny Reaction To Burst Football
  • If everyone was fit 😂😂😂
    and Fraser and Dobson weren't rested we could have played our 1st team.
  • edited December 2022
    Leuth said:
    I know lots of you don't like Inniss, and fine, you're allowed to be wrong, but this is what our defence looks like without him
    It's a shit defence when Inniss is playing too. Lavelle is only defender with any experience in today's side and he looks completely disinterested. 
    If you think Lavelle is a better defender than Inniss, you plain do not understand football (edit: not that you're necessarily arguing this)
  • If it stays as it is will it go to extra time and pens?
  • sammy391 said:
    Chin caught out for their goal.

defence has looks beyond shaky!

chin, kirk and payne so out of their depth!
    Against a league two team…
  • Mitchell is a big lad isn't he
    But at least he seems to know what he's doing 
    Charlie Kirk is stealing a living
    Get Sess and Rak Siki on
    Kirk and Payne off
    Don't bother getting Dobson injured though
    I fear a "giant killing"
    Except we're no longer giants
  • edited December 2022
    Absolute shit. The only positives are that I am warm, comfortable and don't have a long journey home. 
  • Subs need to happen at half time. We are embarrassing ourselves. Simply atrocious so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Aaron Henry please rediscover some form, Morgan is absolutely ponsing a living. 
  • That's the new manager bounce done in the first five minutes. Now back to reality. 
  • I rarely comment on the teams performance as so many others make the point for me. 

But that first half was truly fucking dire 🥲
  • Heard TS is toying with the idea to have the fans clean up their trash after each game just like the Japanese fans,am sure that's where he got the inspiration from to save money having to employ people to clean up,
    Away fans will be locked in their end and have to clean up before they will be allowed to leave,every 6th fan will be given a monster trash bag on entering the stadium to be shared with others, the holders of the trash bags will be called refuse captains answerable only to the skip operators.
    Are we in lads!!!.
  • That was awful. Lucky not to be losing. Wing backs are poor. Little up front and Payne is terrible. Bring on Sess and Dobbo if we want a chance. 
  • It's weird it's like their manager was only sacked two minutes ago.
  • I’m looks like Hayes is doing his best to make sure he does get lumbered with the job full time. 
    “Doesn’t”?
  • Sorry but Aneke is pretty useless. He cannot run, not winning any headers. What good is he. We will never get a promotion with strikers like him.

Anyway watching live on ITV4. 
  • If it stays as it is will it go to extra time and pens?
    Yep.