Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread (+post p30): FA Cup R2 replay: Stockport v Charlton, 7th Dec 2022

Comments

• edited December 2022
    We'll be lucky to get in at half time at 1-1
  • Chin is shit is what he is, hasn’t stopped any crosses yet

Are you there @Seth Plum to reply ?
  • Is there any one player that everyone can agree is decent? Seem to see as much criticism of all of them as I do praise lol
  • Bit of a scramble in our area, they shout for a handball (not given) and eventually we get it clear.
  • Bailey said:
    Fuck all of that was tragic.

The ball from Morgan to Mitchell, the rugby tackle from Clare. 
    Morgan has no idea 

• 2 mins added time.
  • I know lots of you don't like Inniss, and fine, you're allowed to be wrong, but this is what our defence looks like without him
  • Gribbo said:
    Is there any one player that everyone can agree is decent? Seem to see as much criticism of all of them as I do praise lol
    Mitchell looks a prospect that's about ot from me
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2022
    Bailey said:
    Hard to pick on any one player, so I'll pick on three Kirk, Morgan and Payne. Proper shit 
    Just stick with Morgan. He is basically the modern day Paul Bacon, but 100 x worse.
  • I'm just here waiting for Minder to come on. 
    Well he can’t be any worse than Morgan 
  • Bailey said:
    Hard to pick on any one player, so I'll pick on three Kirk, Morgan and Payne. Proper shit 
    Just stick with Morgan. He is basically the modern day Paul Bacon, but 100 x worse.
    Harsh but fair 
  • Leuth said:
    I know lots of you don't like Inniss, and fine, you're allowed to be wrong, but this is what our defence looks like without him
    You must have missed his performance on Friday... 
  • Does Kirk know that we are playing in red?
  • Chin off the pitch getting attention, and now JFC goes down heavily.
  • Jfc just sprinted 20 yards to receive a pass and give it back to the keeper because no one else moved to support the man in possession.
  • edited December 2022
    It's our cup final.
  • What’s the opposite of ‘new manager bounce’?
  • Sponsored links:

• Get Kirk off, put Campbell further up. 
    Sess/DJ at LWB
  • Campbell looks like he'd rather be doing literally anything else
  • We are so disjointed it’s depressing. 
  • Gribbo said:
    Is there any one player that everyone can agree is decent? Seem to see as much criticism of all of them as I do praise lol
    Mitchell. 
  • edited December 2022
    This has been poor, I don't think I have ever seen as much activity on other threads when we are playing, live, on national TV.
  • It's like watching Brazil.
  • Stockport don’t have to do much to put us under pressure, just move the ball forward.  

• Got to sort out the flanks, especially our right side. Maybe Dobson on for Chin, and move Clare to right wing back? Or Sessegnon for Chin.
  • Second best all night. Stockport deserved that equaliser. More aggressive than us and quicker to press 50-50s and loose balls. Kirk can’t even find a man two yards away from him. Same old dross.