Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread (+post p.12): Charlton Athletic vs Coalville Town (FA Cup R1)| Saturday 5th Nov 2022

Comments

• Options
    Morgan shooting from everywhere at the moment,none on target🙄
  • Options
    Cross into the box, diving head (away from goal) from Stockley, ball goes wide
  • Options
    Morgan is trying way too hard. 
    Summary of the First Half right here
  • Options
    Sounding "ok" so far, but at 1-0 there is always a chance of a slip up, get the kids of from the bench second half and lets see some spirit and control before we see an equaliser..🤪
  • Options
    2mins injury time
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Morgan shooting from everywhere at the moment,none on target🙄

• Options
    Project Jayden finally works out. Only at about the 8th attempt 
  • Options
    we are SO SLOW at getting the ball into the box
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-0 Stockley
  • Options
    Go on Stocks!
  • Options
    Do we have to play 2 lots of 45 minutes, can't we just play the injury time? 
  • Options
    At last Stockley! 
  • Options
    We do like an injury time goal.
  • Options
    Clever block at the set piece from Mitchell to give Stockley that free run at the cross.
  • Options
    Gooooooooaaaaaaaaallllll

STOCKLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's BACK 
  • Options
    The man's a collosus!
  • Options
    Sounding "ok" so far, but at 1-0 there is always a chance of a slip up, get the kids of from the bench second half and lets see some spirit and control before we see an equaliser..🤪
    Was just typing as we scored the second.

Ironically between the 1st and 2nd goals, we've not tested their Goalkeeper from what I can remember - We've had a lot of the ball but haven't quite worked a decent enough chance for ourselves.

Prior to it being 1-0 though, we had about three good efforts that the 'keeper did well to stop.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stockley may have his struggles, but I wouldn't recommend leaving him unmarked at a corner 
  • Options
    He's found his level :-)

• Options

HT: Charlton Athletic 2-0 Coalville Town.

A difficult half against a side that pass it for fun but the boys are digging in!

— Coalville Town FC (@CoalvilleTownFC) November 5, 2022
  • Options
    That is a poor crowd. Understand it’s the FA Cup against non-league opposition. As they just said on TV the crowd against Ipswich was poor as well. I really fear for our club. The apathy is spreading it seems.
  • Options
    I was there when Stockley scored  :D
    Does his missus know!!
  • Options
    masicat said:
    FFS, Jayden scoring will disappoint a few. We do have some to**ers on here. 
    Totters?
  • Options
    Toppers?
  • Options
    I know he has scored but Stockley is such a donkey in a 1 up top system. The least dynamic striker we have had in a while, good in the air but when there is no one running off it him it is pointless.