Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread (+post p.12): Charlton Athletic vs Coalville Town (FA Cup R1)| Saturday 5th Nov 2022

Comments

• We've not really done much this half so far - Not controlling the game like we did in the first half
  • Stockley never seems to anticipate the pass.
  • completely lost our way here 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Stockley never seems to anticipate the pass.
    Sssshhhh you will upset people 😜
  • Coalville with some neat passing, there was a pass on with one player making a run into the box which was spotted - Am rather relieved that the ball got cut out before it reached him
  • We've not really done much this half so far - Not controlling the game like we did in the first half
    Not since George 'Makelele' Dobson was pulled off?

• Oggy Red said:
    We've not really done much this half so far - Not controlling the game like we did in the first half
    Not since George 'Makelele' Dobson was pulled off?
    Henry hasnt impressed me enough since replacing him yet
  • Payne showing he is still on.
  • edited November 2022
    Morgan looks to be the only player talking to his team mates.

Jayden... That should be you.

Unreal pluck from Lavelle.
  • Sponsored links:

• chucks time
  • JaShea99 said:
    Lavelle is dreadful to be fair
    How is that being fair?
    He could have said "Lavelle is f***in' dreadful and Conference-level standard" instead.

Disclaimer: I'm not watching so can't comment.
  • Sorry just had to go for a wee, came back to hear that Lavelle did some good defending
  • Chuks coming on for Stockley, a massively tougher test for the Coalville defenders now
  • Chuks coming on for Stockley, a massively tougher test for the Coalville defenders now
    Eggleton going over to the bench asking to be subbed no doubt lol!
  • McGrandles feigning injury from a 50/50 - pathetic.
  • Bringing on Chuks is unfair 🤣
  • Bringing on Chuks is unfair 🤣
    cheat code activated!
  • edited November 2022
    Coalville Manager has been booked, who goes and kicks a water bottle

Quite funny because he then goes and moans about the decision to a couple of Charlton fans behind their dugout, both fans and Manager have a chuckle as a result
  • Jayden "fucking pissed mate" if my lip reading is right?
  • Sponsored links:

• JaShea99 said:
    How is that being fair?
    He could have said "Lavelle is f***in' dreadful and Conference-level standard" instead.

Disclaimer: I'm not watching so can't comment.

You're not wrong 
  • Campbell needs a goal. Deserves one 
  • Cross to Campbell in the area, his weak effort is comfortably stopped by the Goalkeeper.

Was a difficult chance to make a proper connection though
  • Ohhh that was a chance - Ball finds its way through to Chambers who is onside, has a shot from the edge of our area and slips over with the shot going harmlessly wide
  • God, I hate bloody FA cup matches against these supposed "no hopers",,,this has got 2-2 written all over it unless The Beast can kill off this game...Wake up you reds ffs
  • We get a corner, but Lavelle heads wide, their goal was never in danger
  • Pitch looking very greasy 
  • God, I hate bloody FA cup matches against these supposed "no hopers",,,this has got 2-2 written all over it unless The Beast can kill off this game...Wake up you reds ffs
    We havent been good enough at all this half... Not compared with the first
  • JFC and Chin on for McGrandles and Clare - Credit to Coalville forcing us into these changes