Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread + (Post-match p11) Charlton v Brighton Under 21s - Papa Johns - Tues 02/11/2022

Comments

• We should be up against James Beadle in goal for Brighton he's been playing in the previous rounds for them. 

Just had confirmation from someone who would know (his dad) that barring last minute injury he is definitely playing tonight.
  • edited November 2022
    Redrobo said:
    I've lost track of suspensions, but if Innis is available tomorrow but suspended on Saturday, I'd play him.

I assume Payne will play also, or Kirk is we need another regular because of EFL rules
    I think it is a one game ban for two yellows leading to a red.
    His second red of the season, so an extra game ban though
    Innis 2 game ban doesnt count for EFL Trophy matches so can play tonight but misses the FACup match on saturday
  • MacGillivray
    Clare Inniss Bakrin Chin
    McGrandles Forster-Caskey 
    Payne
    Campbell Kanu Kirk

Is how I'd line them up tonight 
  • We should be up against James Beadle in goal for Brighton he's been playing in the previous rounds for them. 

Just had confirmation from someone who would know (his dad) that barring last minute injury he is definitely playing tonight.
    Yeah not surprised, shame that it doesnt look as though Sarmiento has been playing in these games this season
  • Is Tyreece Campbell free from injury?
  • I’m on stage again so I won’t be listening.
    Should win then 😜
    You diva !!!

Well done you ! 
  • sam3110 said:
    MacGillivray
    Clare Inniss Bakrin Chin
    McGrandles Forster-Caskey 
    Payne
    Campbell Kanu Kirk

Is how I'd line them up tonight 
    Kanu is not really a 9. That front three is tricky but weightless and has no height. Mayb one of the other under 21s will partner Kanu

Yeah not surprised, shame that it doesnt look as though Sarmiento has been playing in these games this season
    He's been getting minutes in the PL end of last season and this.
  • Is Deji back from his loan?
  • edited November 2022
    We should be up against James Beadle in goal for Brighton he's been playing in the previous rounds for them. 

How’s he doing Clem, is he progressing at Brighton as he would have expected?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2022
    Redrobo said:
    I've lost track of suspensions, but if Innis is available tomorrow but suspended on Saturday, I'd play him.

I assume Payne will play also, or Kirk is we need another regular because of EFL rules
    I think it is a one game ban for two yellows leading to a red.
    His second red of the season, so an extra game ban though
    Which, on the other thread, was concluded to be the Coalville game. Not tonight and even better, not the next league game. 
  • Is Deji back from his loan?
    Played for Wealdstone last night at Altrincham 
  • edited November 2022
    CAFC MacGillivray Clare Mitchell Lavelle Chin Henry McGrandles Forster-Caskey Payne Kanu Campbell Subs Kone Thomas Dench Morgan Anderson Rylah Casey
  • Didn't include Henry in my lineup as I assumed he was still injured. 

Mitchell is 17, signed a 3 year deal in the summer 
  • Zak Mitchell to do his surging runs.
    Casey on the bench.
    Watching online and looking forward to this.
  • Wonder how strong the team will be on Saturday then...

Thats pretty much the line up I put for Coalville - Who is Rylah?
  • seth plum said:
    Zak Mitchell to do his surging runs.
    Casey on the bench.
    Is Zak a left-footed Centre-Back do you know Seth?
  • Be interesting to see how Zach Mitchell fairs, honestly believe he is the next big one out of our academy to go big time. 
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:
    Zak Mitchell to do his surging runs.
    Casey on the bench.
    Is Zak a left-footed Centre-Back do you know Seth?
    Tends to play centre right as it were. I don’t think he’s mainly left footed.
  • I wonder whether we will be watching Evan Ferguson for a loan in January...
  • RedJohn said:
    I wonder whether we will be watching Evan Ferguson for a loan in January...
    Is he someone you've heard of? - Name doesnt ring any bells
  • Wonder how strong the team will be on Saturday then...

Saturday will be first team, I reckon

• RedJohn said:

He very much impressed in a youth cup final(?) against our youth a year or so back. Remember thinking he looked a prospect as well.
  • Southbank said:
    Wonder how strong the team will be on Saturday then...

Saturday will be first team, I reckon

There may be a few "first choice" players on the bench, especially in the attacking areas. Apart from Chuks, I don't know if CBT is able to start yet? Is JRS cup tied?
  • RedJohn said:
    Hi, I am a big fan of Rep of Ireland, especially the young guns, and this lad is right at the very top of most watchers ratings with potential, he has only just turned 18, will likely be a huge player in a couple of years time, lets grab him ASAP< League 1 is exactly what he needs at this moment in time.
  • Jac_52 said:
    RedJohn said:

He very much impressed in a youth cup final(?) against our youth a year or so back. Remember thinking he looked a prospect as well.
    RedJohn said:
    RedJohn said:
    Hi, I am a big fan of Rep of Ireland, especially the young guns, and this lad is right at the very top of most watchers ratings with potential, he has only just turned 18, will likely be a huge player in a couple of years time, lets grab him ASAP< League 1 is exactly what he needs at this moment in time.
    Thanks both... Presume he's a Striker?
  • Surprised Innis isn't playing as suspended for Saturday.