Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T20 World Cup 2022

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Wow what a catch Livingstone
  • Options
    How enjoyable was that watching the Aussies get smashed?
    Special shout out to Warner's dismissal was it bat, leg, arm, bat, stumps?  :D
    I heard Warner say it was bollocks  as he walked off
  • Options
    Didn’t realise that Trott was the Afghanistan coach now.
    He took over from Graham Thorpe 
  • Options
    Stokes putting in a shift as a seamer has made a big difference. He's no longer a "filler" but a front line bowler
  • Options
    Stokes putting in a shift as a seamer has made a big difference. He's no longer a "filler" but a front line bowler
    They have all bowled well tbf.
    And took some great catches.
  • Options
    112 all out

Curran with a terrific 5-10

Professional execution of plans backed up by 10 catches ranging from regimental to brilliant
  • Options
    Curren 5 for 10.
    Best figures ever for an England bowler.
  • Options
    Curran is such an effective cricketer. In this format especially, his bowling is a real weapon. Indeed, you can see him back in the Test team as a number 8 to lengthen the batting order.
  • Options
    Curran is such an effective cricketer. In this format especially, his bowling is a real weapon. Indeed, you can see him back in the Test team as a number 8 to lengthen the batting order.
    He is an excellent white ball bowler but I just don't think he would, at any time, be in the best three seamers, in addition to Stokes, available to us. However, if and when Stokes retires, I could see him taking over the all rounder role.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That could be the drop that gets Hales going.
  • Options
    Needs dropping
  • Options
    Or not. He is looking so out of touch.
  • Options
    Malan chewing up far too many deliveries as per usual. 
  • Options
    England making hard work of this.
  • Options
    Worrying performance with the bat. I just get so frustrated with Malan. I thought we'd win this inside 10 overs.
  • Options
    Well Malan did what Malan does. Chews up 25%  of the total available balls (30) in the innings for 18 runs and then gets out. 
  • Options
    Glad we moved Livingstone up to give him time in the middle and he's looked good
  • Options
    Tbf it’s not just Malan. None of the top 5 have gone above a strike rate of 100 with the exception of Buttler who was bang on 100. I’ve only got radio commentary while I’m out, is the pitch slow? Have Afghanistan bowled well?
  • Options
    Tbf it’s not just Malan. None of the top 5 have gone above a strike rate of 100 with the exception of Buttler who was bang on 100. I’ve only got radio commentary while I’m out, is the pitch slow? Have Afghanistan bowled well?
    Livingstone came in at 5 and is currently on 25 off 18. Stokes only lasted 4 balls and the other three batted at more or less 100.

The pitch is slow but it it Malan's inability to rotate (15 dots out of 30 balls) that is the issue combined with a refusal to take chances (no boundaries) - that does absolutely nothing for our NRR. In fact, had all our batsmen batted at a SR of 60 we would have made 72!!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ever since Covered End on here said a week or so again that he didn't like Sam Curren he's been playing as well as ever. 
    Proof that Curren reads Charlton life. 
    😄
    Always works.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Should be a close finish India Pakistan
    India’s target of  160
    Need 72 off 39 needed with two men well set and 6 wickets left

IPL rules “make it a close game” 
  • Options
    Kohli and Hardik will need to get them home but they are still really going to struggle to do so. 54 needed off 4 overs with 6 wickets in hand.
  • Options
    Unbelievable stuff. 16 off the final over. Kohli back to his very best.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Hardik out first ball and under the new Law it doesn't matter that they crossed because Kohli has to remain off strike
  • Options
    Single. Kohli needs to hit 15 off 4 balls
  • Options
    2 scored. 13 off 3 balls needed
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    6 scored and a no ball too!!! 6 off 3 required
  • Options
    I'm really not sure that was above waist height
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Wide bowled. Pakistan bottling it. 5 off 3