Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T20 World Cup 2022

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    I somehow don't think England are the story today. Far be it from me to give our northern neighbours a bit of credit, but...
    Our northern neighbours whom I am pleased to report have absolutely blown it with some staggeringly bad bowling vs our western neighbours 
  • Options
    ☘️ 👏
  • Options
    Topley confirmed as out of the World Cup with ankle injury
  • Options
    Topley confirmed as out of the World Cup with ankle injury
    Absolutely gutted for him. Can't catch a break with injuries 
  • Options
    The Windies could be out of the World Cup in the next hour. Defending just 153, Zimbabwe have just lost their first wicket with the the score on 29 off 2.2 overs

• Options
    Windies fighting back. Zimbabwe 55-3 off 6
  • Options
    Zimbabwe 23-0 off one over to 64-5 off 7.2
  • Options
    You can't have people like Munyonga and Shumba in your top six and expect to beat decent opposition often. Zimbabwe just need two more credible batsmen. Yes, Ervine out, but that's only one
  • Options
    Probably the most desperate review of all time there
  • Options
    Joseph has 4 bowleds. And now he has 5 balls at a tall number 11. 5-fer of bowleds? Could it be?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    This is some of the worst pro cricket I've ever watched. If Namibia loses to either of these two...I don't know
    Lol. Lmao
  • Options
    1StevieG said:
    ☘️ 👏
    And now with bells on!!

Simmons surely toast, but this isn't on him. What a bunch of self-interested wasters. They'll go back to their T20 domestic carousel and play like gods
  • Options
    Scotland in a bit of trouble me thinks
  • Options
    Scotland have wickets in hand, but they've developed spongebat
  • Options
    I haven't been watching much this world cup yet, until England normally. However i have been watching this, what's a good score to post here min 150? 
  • Options
    I haven't been watching much this world cup yet, until England normally. However i have been watching this, what's a good score to post here min 150? 
    130 on this pitch would be defendable against an iffy Zimbabwe. As I type they've botched a simple run-out
  • Options
    That said, you'd WANT 150, yes. Doesn't look like they'll get it unless someone plays out of their skin
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Leuth said:
    That said, you'd WANT 150, yes. Doesn't look like they'll get it unless someone plays out of their skin
    Yeah they started ok, bar the couple of wickets. It's slowed down alot. I thought that was a run out, but was only half watching it, maybe thats the break that could be a factor in the overall result. think 140 is do-able if they dont collapse.

edit- aim for 9/10 for last 5 as wickets in hand seems fair but need to go for it a bit. 
  • Options
    Well done, Ireland
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Scotland have wickets in hand, but they've developed spongebat
    Simon Church due in at 7
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Some good catches in this one , including the one just now 98-4 16.1 overs
  • Options
    Usually I would want Scotland and Ireland to lose but hopefully they both get through here.
  • Options
    Not confident here for Scotland, its a shame the middle part where they slowed down and no boundary for 9-10 overs, 132 not sure that will be enough.
  • Options
    Scotland really are rubbish at fielding
  • Options
    Zimbabwe's batting is made of glass and crepe paper. Raza is the entire game
  • Options
    Say that and a nice catch 42-3, game on? bare in mind i am quite a casual cricket fan so apologise if i keep chatting nonsense, i mainly watch England and the Ashes. Looks like it could go either way here with Zimbabewe probably still fave 60/40 for now
  • Options
    8 an over from now on. If these two have to take it deep, Zimbabwe win. 
  • Options
    50 off the last 7. Barely 7 an over so Scotland need a wicket fast.
  • Options
    looks pretty done now unless a couple wickets in a row puts the pressure on. 96-3 13.5
  • Options
    Partnership of 54 off 36 balls 

Cakewalk at the moment for Zimbabwe with just 37 off 36 required