Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T20 World Cup 2022

Comments

• Options
    And then Davey bowls a no ball. Brains?
  • Options
    Raza out but one suspects that this all too late
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Seb played twice against Craig Ervine's brother, Sean, last season. In the first game Ervine had to be carried off having pulled a muscle but then came back in later and as always happens, in such circumstances, his "runner" was run out. In the second game he opened and was out LBW for 5. 

• Options
    Poor, poor cricket. Wrong end thrown too and a rubbish throw too!
  • Options
    And awful cricket from Ervine given that they need less than a run a ball. Why open the door with two new batsmen at the crease? 
  • Options
    Difference between the two sides can be defined by the efforts of their respective number 5s - the two came in within 9 balls of each other but, whereas MacLeod struggled to 25 off 26, Raza hit 40 off 23.
  • Options
    Shame feel like Scotland made that a bit easier so a stroll over the line in the end. As Leuth said Reva was key, well also Irvine but that middle stand. 
  • Options
    Raza is on another level to any other batsman on either side. Add in that he's one of the better bowlers too...
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Raza is on another level to any other batsman on either side. Add in that he's one of the better bowlers too...
    And went to Uni in.........Scotland, at Glasgow Caledonian where he graduated in 2009 with a degree in Software Engineering.  He played for Weirs Cricket Club and Renfrew when at Uni but returned as a pro in recent years for Prestwick and then Ayr.

• Options
    so what are the groups for the next stage ?
    doesn't list them on BBC

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Australia
    Afghanistan
    England
    New Zealand
    Ireland
    Sri Lanka

Bangladesh
    India
    Netherlands
    Pakistan
    South Africa
    Zimbabwe

• Options
    Finn Allen taking the Aussie bowling apart and demonstrating how to bat in the Power Play

NZ 46-0 off 3

Conway 11* (5)
    Allen 35* (13)
  • Options
    200 for NZ. Hopefully Australia get nowhere near that
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Fantastic from Allen, Conway and Neesham. But I can only see NZ screwing up as they always do vs Australia in World Cups 
  • Options
    What that NZ innings highlighted above all though was that in Australia, running 2s and 3s is so crucial 
  • Options
    Ha ha fuck off Warner!
  • Options
    Finch gone as well. 
  • Options
    You'd not see them screwing this up from here. But I won't be happy until the final wicket is taken
  • Options
    Australia imploding 

68-5
  • Options
    I seem to be two minutes behind you!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not until Maxwell's out here lads 
  • Options
    109-8
  • Options
    111 all out
  • Options
    England won the toss and will bowl
  • Options
    A bit of batting here:

Hales
    Buttler
    Malan
    Stokes
    Brook
    Livingstone
    Ali
    Curran
    Woakes
    Rashid
    Wood
  • Options
    How enjoyable was that watching the Aussies get smashed?
    Special shout out to Warner's dismissal was it bat, leg, arm, bat, stumps?  :D
  • Options
    Wood's extra pace is so crucial
  • Options
    Wood you believe it?
  • Options
    Every time I see Wood hurrying batsmen at international level, I can't help but think of those poor club cricketers turning up to a game and finding out that he was in the opposition. And then seeing that one batsman a yard outside leg stump and trying to cut Wood every ball. It would be cruel to laugh so I'm not going to admit whether I did!!!
  • Options
    Didn’t realise that Trott was the Afghanistan coach now.