Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T20 World Cup 2022

Comments

• Options
    Can't decide if this game is better for England if NZ win and keep SL below us, or if SL win and bring all the teams closer together.
  • Options
    Can't decide if this game is better for England if NZ win and keep SL below us, or if SL win and bring all the teams closer together.
    SL win I think - we need to beat both anyway but a SL win might mean we can finish above both and take the Aus NRR thing out of the equation?

I think.  :D
  • Options
    Ngidi ripping through the Indian top order - Rahul, Sharma and Kohli to date
  • Options
    Ngidi takes a wicket every 11.79 in T20Is. That is the best strike rate for any player to have taken 50 plus wickets in T20Is
  • Options
    India 42-4 now. 

On these bouncer tracks, an attack of Parnell, Rabada, Ngidi and Nortje is as good as any in world cricket right now
  • Options
    49-5

4th wicket to Ngidi

• Options
    105-6 off 16

Suraya (52* off 32) is playing on a different track to the rest (47 off 64)
  • Options
    Something really unusual about this Indian team and that is that they only have one left hander in their side - and that player, Ashdeep Singh, doesn't really count given that he has only ever scored a total of 108 runs in all forms of the professional game.
  • Options
    133-9 off 20

Surya - 68 off 40
    The rest - 57 off 80

• Options
    S A 7-2

India's equivalent of our Topley (left arm quick who can't bat) has both 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bavuma putting India to the sword 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I post that and then he hits a six lol 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Ahem
  • Options
    24-3
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Ahem
    Absolutely obliterated them he did. Innings off to a flier 
  • Options
    I think I hate India more than the Aussies!!
  • Options
    SA working desperately hard to lose the game with suicidal batting but India just working that bit harder to do so in the field
  • Options
    40-3 off 10 to 85-3 off 14
  • Options
    Great game - South Africa win by 5 wickets with 2 balls to spare. They should be 3/3 as they would have walked the game against Zimbabwe but for the intervention of rain and one of the only things that might stop them from winning the WC is themselves!
  • Options
    And the Miller told his tale
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What an intelligent, eloquent and polite man Ngidi is. He's not a bad bowler either. 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    take it close and help ease Pakistan out the competition 
  • Options
    Australia will hopefully get so caught up in improving their NRR that they forget that they have to win the game first!
  • Options
    Finch looks so out of touch
  • Options
    And promptly times one through the covers!
  • Options
    edited October 2022
  • Options
    What an amazing save of runs. 

in front of those stupid wanky camel rangers too
  • Options
    Fantastic effort from McCarthy to keep the ball in play but seems to wind himself in the process.

Ireland's catching success of 56% in the Final stages of this WC are the lowest in the tournament but I'm not sure that one will count as a drop!
  • Options
    The 16th over bowled by Adair goes for 26 and not helped by it being an 11 ball over!!!

Finch reaches his 50 off 38 - a mixture of the odd decent hit and some very scratchy ones
  • Options
    This is not looking good for us. Australia looking like heading towards 190 plus. Last thing we need is Ireland losing a load of wickets chasing a big score.