Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA World Cup - Qatar 2022

Comments

• Canada's finishing has been Charltonish. As shown by that last shot which would have cleared the roof of most stadiums.

As indeed have been their set pieces...
  • So thats two late challenges from Belgium players now who are already on yellow cards, and have only been booked in the last ten mins

Think you're being ignored ref!! 
  • I'm losing sympathy for Canada, Their final ball and shooting are abject
  • Great challenge!
  • Great challenge!
    And again!
  • Batsuyahi is so shit
  • Honestly I think maybe they should look at their training in Canada, it seems like they have been coached in an almost NFL kind of way when it comes to finishing, power over precision. If they realised they don't have to whack it like they are in front of the posts they would be pretty decent. 
  • edited November 2022
    To be fair, the commentary team are talking about de Bruyne's poor passing - However he normally doesn't have to try and pick out Batsuyahi 
  • Canada beginning to blow out their arse.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2022
    Batsuyahi is so shit

The thing is FA, 28 goals in 49 matches for Belgium is a very good strike rate but at times he looks League 1. I wish we had a striker who had that scoring record ?
    We have; Chuks Aneke scores a goal every 97 minutes in the 3rd tier.
  • Honestly I think maybe they should look at their training in Canada, it seems like they have been coached in an almost NFL kind of way when it comes to finishing, power over precision. If they realised they don't have to whack it like they are in front of the posts they would be pretty decent. 

Get Simon Church out there.
    I’d say it’s nerves & over eagerness more than poor technique given the quality of clubs most of them represent and spend all their time with…the bulk of the attacking threat in this team is European based 
  • Canada surely need to make some more subs
  • Batsuyahi is so shit

The thing is FA, 28 goals in 49 matches for Belgium is a very good strike rate but at time he looks League 1.
    Will never forget him from the World Cup against us four years ago, when he followed up their goal by slamming the ball against the post and off his face
  • FFS... Finally they get an effort on target, and they realise that Courtois is still in goal
  • edited November 2022
    Yeaaa Liam Miller now on - No Charlton mention though, given we were the only English side he played for
  • Liam Millar is on!
  • Come on dusty Miller.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeaaa Liam Miller now on - No Charlton mention though, given we were the only English side he played for
    "Former Liverpool youngster" Liam Millar.

Quelle surprise, no mention that his only senior appearances in English football were at Charlton.
  • I think i've cracked it with this analysis of this game;

Canada are almost good, and Belgium are almost shit. 
  • Yeaaa Liam Miller now on - No Charlton mention though, given we were the only English side he played for

Quelle surprise, no mention that his only senior appearances in English football were at Charlton.

No one gives a toss about Charlton other than Charlton fans.  We're increasingly irrelevant the longer we stay treading water where we are sadly.

No one gives a toss about Charlton other than Charlton fans.  We're increasingly irrelevant the longer we stay treading water where we are sadly.
    Sometimes that's pushing it a bit too far ...
    Charlton who?

Sometimes that's pushing it a bit too far ...
    Charlton who?
    Charlton Pathetic.
  • Canada's strikers too often wanting too much time, just got to pull the trigger sometimes.
  • Unless Canada get a deflected shot they just won't score tonight.
  • Criminal to do that with a corner at this stage of the game.